-ˋˏ第零 : preview

c a s t
. ༉‧₊˚✧
j i s o o

 ༉‧₊˚✧ j i s o o

. ༉‧₊˚✧
l i s a

 ༉‧₊˚✧ j u n g k o o k

. ༉‧₊˚✧
j u n g k o o k

 ༉‧₊˚✧ t a e h y u n g

. ༉‧₊˚✧
t a e h y u n g

 ༉‧₊˚✧ t a e h y u n g

-ˋˏ

"Let me get this straight," the rabbit eyed boy sitting across her was trying to phrase the girl's crazy idea. "You want to fucking steal a man from his girl even though you're literally the last person that anyone would expect steal anyone for that fact? Jesus fucking Christ, Kim, you're evil."

"No swearing," the raven haired girl scolded and rolled her eyes. "You're making me sound like a villain, Jungkook."

"Forget that, but why the fuck would you come to me, Ms. Goody-Two Shoes? I thought people like you would stay away from people like me."

The raven haired girl couldn't believe the audacity of the boy across her. Was he trying to fish compliments out of her? If he was, he was going to be enlightened with the fact that Kim Jisoo did not give compliments to anyone. In fact, the more compliments she give him the more likely his head would explode with that ego of his. Pushing up her glasses, she folded her hands professionally as if she was going over a business deal with the boy in front of her. "You, Jeon Jungkook, is the only person I can turn to in this moment. I deserve some... spice in my life, you could say. After all, you know I pretty much have good grades and have achieved quite a lot of accomplishments-"

"Yada yada chit chat. You done going over your CV, Kim Jisoo?" Jungkook yawned and sat up straight.

"Anyway as I was saying, you have to help me," Jisoo shot him a dirty glare before pulling out a brown paper file, "I've talked to your teacher and she sent me a copy of your grades-"

"The fuck, Kim?" Jisoo winced once the doe eyed boy started spitting out another swear word and shot him a glowering glare. Obviously that didn't stop the embarrassed and angry boy in front of her. "My grades are perfectly fine, thank you. And why the hell would you want to know about my grades?"

"Either you have eye cancer or you're trying to ignore the fact that your failing in your classes." As Jungkook rolled his eyes, Jisoo slowly leafed over the pages, her disgust slowly deepening as page by page displayed his lack of attention and intelligence of each subject. She quickly closed the file of terror before her head could explode from the low IQ in front of her. "Look, let us have a deal. You, Jeon Jungkook, tell me how to attract boys and I, Kim Jisoo, will... attempt to help you pass your subjects."

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. "Am I fucking drunk, or are you?"

Jisoo arched an eyebrow, questioning him silently. "Do I look like I'm drunk?"

"Look, if you truly are a human being, you'd know what I'm talking about. Who in the fucking world would want to teach someone? In exchange for, what, seducing lessons?"

"Me," Jisoo said as a matter of factly, in a nonchalant manner.

Jungkook shrugged, partially because he had no idea how else he could reason with the nerd in front of him and also because the girl actually seemed serious.

Well, Jungkook didn't like working with serious.

"Thanks for the drink and the offer, but I don't give a fuck about my grades and you're just wasting your time with me," Jungkook aimlessly said, sipping the ice tea and setting the glass down. Jisoo's jaw dropped when she saw him getting his backpack.

"W-Where are you going?"

"Finding another girl to screw around with," Jungkook said it in such a monotone manner that Jisoo had to control herself form throwing up inside her mouth. He arched an eyebrow. "What, mom, you're going to say no?" he taunted, dry sarcasm dripping in his voice.

Jisoo's jaw clenched, her teeth gritting, but kept her composure calm and perfectly still. "Nothing," she mustered. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her, but nevertheless walked away from the table. As soon as he stepped out of the coffee shop, Jisoo screamed internally, both frustrated and embarrassed. There was one thing that was etched into her mind, and that was determination, no matter the cost. Inhaling and exhaling to calm her nerves down, Jisoo reassured herself.

Kim Jisoo, this is just like any other homework you have on a daily basis. It'll be just like a piece of cake.

a short prologue of what's about to be coming. this is one plot that i've been dying to write for a long time, and i wanted to write a different kind of ship, so it's officially a SOOKOOK fic!

started: 24 NOV 2019
ended: —