-ˋˏ 第一 : kim

1-ˋˏ 第一 : kim

1
-ˋˏ 第一 : kim

The furious raven haired student marched over to her desk, silently fuming and nearly slamming her books down on to the table. In fact, she would have threw all of the contents of her bag to the ground and burnt it if it weren't for the fact that the teacher was there monitoring the students. Respectfully bowing down to her sunsaeng-nim, Kim Jisoo took her seat promptly at the desk in the middle of the classroom.

As usual, she was left alone. No seatmate, not even a single classmate desired to sit anywhere near her. Jisoo found it amusing and utterly ridiculous that her peers thought that just because she was the teacher's pet and a top student, she would be like one of those bitchy and cold nerds. Not my fault you guys aren't able to ace your tests, she snorted silently.

The morning spent at school allowed an hour for the students to run free and wild with their gadgets, but Jisoo found herself meddling with her recently borrowed book from the library. Finally the librarian had gave Jisoo a small premiere of the new batch of novels (she was the only student who was eager to read books anyway), and being the thirsty bookworm she was, Jisoo had already set her eyes on a fictional novel with the contents of a swashbuckling feminine adventure with a pirate by the name of Captain Ji as the heroine lead.

But no matter how hard she attempted to get through one page, her mind couldn't stop retracing back to the horrible scene that kept replaying in her mind. Then she shook her head. She was going to persuade that Jeon bastard to give her seducing lessons, even though it meant having to do things out of her comfort zone.

After all, it wouldn't hurt to try to attempt 'flirting' with a boy...

"Got a new hairstyle, Taehyung?" Speak of the devil. The mention of Taehyung caused Jisoo to look up from the pages of her book to see a boxy smiled boy who strode into the classroom, hands shoved into his pockets as he threw back his seemingly new dyed blond hair. It suited him. As usual, the five boys he had as companions were behind him, fussing about his hair color. Faint giggles came from the majority of the female population of the class and Jisoo could sympathize. He was indeed cute.

And that was why Kim Jisoo was dead-set on having him.

-ˋˏ

It wasn't a big deal. If she could handle mountains of assignments and projects in a week, snagging a cute boy shouldn't be much of a hassle. Yet, she found herself in a helpless situation: Jisoo was completely clueless when it came to the world of romance and lovey dovey shit that she refused to associate with. Until now it seemed.

The tingling of her cheeks grew into something else as she unconsciously observed him day by day: the way he laughed cheerily, his speech and choice of words, his politeness, not to mention his very attractive features. It wasn't love she was feeling, just a simple admiration to a boy that she hardly knew. Yet, she craved for him to notice her, and she might as well try it out. All her homework had been briskly finished by the end of the day it was given to the class, and she figured doing this little project of hers wouldn't affect her state at all.