Sera and her wish

How many times do I have to deal with all this? I'm tired of dealing with all this crap! I was sick and tired of having painful arguments with my parents or with anybody that was close to me.

I headed to my room and turned the television on to my favorite channel: Anime. I love anime so much that I always wished to be in their anime world, but the one that I wish to he in is my favorite anime show: Naruto. I watched Naruto when I was 12 but I always kept watching and rewatching it again and again. My mother told me to stop watching anime and to focus on my school grades, I was doing great in school but she always got complains about me on not turning in homework assignments. She said that if I kept doing that she would take my anime show away and would stay at home studying all day.

When I returned home from school, I went straight to my room and do my homework before I could watch Naruto again. I was finally done with all my assignments so I was able to watch Naruto!

When I turned the television on sure enough I was still on the episode where I left off, where Sasuke was fighting his own brother, Itachi. When Itachi died I cried so badly that I wanted to stop watching. I finished watching the episode and soon went to sleep. Before I could get some rest, mom came inside the room and she was smiling.

"Sera!",she said,"I have exciting news! Tomorrow, we will visit your aunt".

How exciting was that? I do like Aunt Kara but my cousins are really annoying, they even hate me just because I'm a Naruto anime geek. They mostly play games, killing and violence, I'm not that type of person. I told my mom that I didn't want to go but she looked upset, so instead I sighed and I agree that I will go after school. She looked pleased and kissed my forehead and exited out the room.

"If only", I said to myself, "if only, I could be inside the Naruto world and never come back to this reality".