Birth {Part 2}

{Here's part 2 everyone :3}

"Kushina!", the voice said; it was Minato. " Kushi- come on it's time to seal the Kyuubi back inside". He carried both his wife and children so he can seal the Kyuubi inside the woman.

The Kyuubi looking at the Yondaime and after he knew what he was doing, he stretched his arm, aiming for the two newborn children, both parents were in front of them and let the long sharp nail from the Kyuubi to quickly pass through them.

It all happened to fast for other shinobi's to see, they were coming to help the Hokage and his wife but by the time they got there they were too late. Both parents of the children were spilling blood all over, the children were safe but the parents were not safe.

The third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, was in front of both parents holding one of the children in his arms, he looked at the dying parents as he asked the children's names.

Kushina weakly responded "Please...take care of our children....their names are- Na-Naruto...and S-Sera".

Hiruzen nodded his head and looked at both parents laying on the ground, the medical team were too late; they were dead. Hiruzen took the children back to their home as he began to raise them on his own.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•10 years later•

Finally, a new form to look into. Well now that I'm not a kid anymore I get to explore the world with my twin brother,Naruto.

"Sera! Sera, hold uppppp!!!" Naruto yelled as he tried to catch up with me, we were both running to go to the nearest park and play, but- many kids were afraid of us, they always stayed away from us, ignored us when we ask to play with them or even mistreat us badly like animals.

Naruto was looking down sadly then looked at me as she softly smiled and hugged me as he was glad to have his sister by his side.

I smiled and held him tightly as we walked away from the park and went to our favorite place: Ichiraku ramen from the old man or that's how Naruto called him.

We sat down and ordered a bowl of ramen for us both to share, goodness gracious that we had enough to pay our meal, we would always come without money- I actually found spare money in the floor whenever we walk around.

We waited for our meal and told each other some jokes and laughed until we were wheezing so hard we couldn't breathe.

As we got our meal we began to eat, Naruto was about to finish his in seconds! Woah- Naruto is such a Ramen eater haha he sure does love ramen.

"Sera-chan! Are you gonna finish yours?" He asked staring at my bowl as I was in the middle of it halfway finished.

"Naru-kun, this is mine, you can order another one, we have plenty of money to pay this off" I said as I slurped my ramen, finishing.

Naruto was about to ask the old man for another bowl until someone burst in and ruined our day.

"Well well, if isn't the loser and his sidekick~" went the voice behind us, I couldn't believe it, we just a day without a fight, why now?