Birth {Part 1}

(Guys sorry that I hadn't updated the story yet because school and things  so here we go!)

The first stage before coming out to the new world begins with birth. I was inside a woman's womb and was beginning to get a bit frustrated to get out.

Once I was out of the woman's womb I was surprised to see who my mother was it was no one but the one person that I've been wanting to be her child, Uzumaki Kushina.

The woman was crying happily, but then let a yell as she gave birth to another child, once the child was out, she relaxed back and smiled as she was happy to give her children a welcome to the world.

Right next to her was the Yonadaime Hokage, Lord 4th, Yellow Flash of Konoha, Namikaze Minato. He kneed down and grabbed hold of his wife's hand and smiled.

"Okay, Kushina", he said,"I'm gonna seal the Kyuubi back...".

Minato was about to seal the Kyuubi but he was stopped when a masked man appeared.

"Stop what you are doing, Yondaime", the masked man said,"unless you don't want your children to die". He had a baby in his arms and a kunai, he had it slowly in front of my twin brother's face.

The baby child cried. The masked man threw the baby up in the air to kill it but Yonadaime Hokage was up in the air and caught the baby.

"NARUTO!", the woman had yelled which caught Minato's attention when he looked down at the explosive tags on Naruto's blanket that covered his small body. I was in my mother's arms wailing.

When the sound of an explosion happened it all got silent. I was moved aside from my mother's arms, I was inside a crate and left outside of my own home door. I was still wailing hoping for someone to hear my cries.

Once I heard the door open, there was a very familiar voice that said my name and quickly took me inside the house.

"Sera...good thing you're alive", the voice said; my father. He took me inside to and placed me with my twin brother Naruto in a safe hideout.

-The attack of the 9 Tails happen-

The noise outside made me squirm awake, the wails of my brother got me scared, I was remaining calm.

I knew that this is where my two favorite characters sacrificed themselves and died.

-Time skip-

(Sorry guys am tired right now-)

-----
Once the 9 tails being extracted out from the women's body, she was about to be tested for killing from the masked man and the Kyuubi.

The masked man couldn't see that when the kyuubi was about to strike, the woman who was hold captive was gone by a yellow speed of light.

"So it really is true that you're the Yellow flash of Konoha, Yondaime", the masked man said as he was disappointed that his small plan on killing the Jinchuruuki had failed.

He had what he wanted so he ignored the Jinchuruuki and the Yondaime.

"M-Minato...he's heading to the Village..." the woman said as she was weak to move for having the Kyuubi extracted from her seal.

Once the Yondaime took care of his wife leaving her at home with their children in the basement where they were gonna be safe.

------
The Yondaime after he left his wife with the twin children he headed to the Village of the Leaf where he standed by the Hokage face mountain where faces of the Hokage's were carved.

The other villagers already fighting the Kyuubi were no match to such a beast that huge. The Yondaime defending the village by protecting them he used a teleportation jutsu that sended a chakra tailed beast bomb coming from the Kyuubi's own mouth about to strike the village.

(Still tired srry everyone so I'm probably just going to skip chunks of it.)

Yondaime Hokage after taking care of the masked man that controlled the Kyuubi was free from being controlled, but the beast was left loose still attacking the village.

------

The woman and both her children were safe in the spot where her husband had left them. She was sobbing as she tried to calmed them down.

Hearing my mother's sobs I knew she was sad, but at the same time she was happy that her children were alive. I wished that it could last, but it wouldn't, she would be gone before I can even open my eyes to look at her.

Just then a flash of yellow light came inside the room where the woman and her children were.

"Kushina!", the voice said, it was Minato. "Kushi- come on it's time to seal the Kyuubi back inside". He carried his wife and children with him to the woods, so he can seal the Kyuubi back inside the woman.