A visitor [Pt.1]

'Sasuke?'

"Sasuke-kun-" I said and stood up to defend my brother from the raven boy, "what do you want Sasuke-kun? Stop bothering us."

Sasuke mocked me and I felt a wave of anger and took a step forward to beat the sh** out of him, he fell back and growled at me before looking at Naruto.

"Oi! Next time mind your own business tomato head!" He said and stood up before walking off.

I sighed and looked at Naruto. "Naru-kun, you alright?" He nodded and smiled.

"Sera-chan! That was amazing! No one could've hit him not even a bit, you're the first one 'attebayo!!!" He cheered and hugged me as he was glad that his own sister defended him from trouble. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well I only want to protect my lil brother from harm" I said and patted his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was taking a shower while I was preparing his bed. I went to my room and did the same for myself, I yawned and layed down in bed as I started to change to my tank top and shorts.

A few minutes later, Naruto came out from the shower all changed and went straight to my room.

"Seraaaa-" he yawned "I don't think I can sleep tonight by myself todayyy. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

I placed my book I was reading in the top drawer next to my alarm and looked at him with a smile. "Just for tonight, come here you" I said with a laugh and he came towards me hugging me.

I had him close towards me and sighed once he feel asleep, I went towards the window and opened it to feel the breeze hitting my face, I smiled and leaned forward, I slipped and lost my balance falling out of the window.

'Oh god- I'm gonna be dead now-' I thought as I shutted my eyes close. I was expecting to fall on the hard ground but instead I landed on warm shoulders, I was afraid to open my eyes but once I did, I wasn't expecting someone to save me.

"You alright, Sera-san?" The voice was so calm, I tried to look away but I was caught to his eyes.

"You didn't had to save me-" I said as I looked down "and how did you know I was avout to fall?"

He chuckled "Well I was just walking by this corner until I saw you slip from the window." He placed me down and smiled "just be careful next time." He leaned his head down and giving me a grin and kissed my forehead "have a great night."

I lightly blushed and nodded my head "You too- have a good night." I quickly turned around and ran back inside the house. I peeked out the window to see if he was still there and guess what? He was still there, he peeked over and gave me a flashy smile and I blushed redder than my red hair.

'Ahhhhhh!!!!' I screamed through my head 'what's going on with me?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: Take a guess who might be the mysterious 'he' and if you figured it out post a comment. :>