5. Spongebob

The people were in shock. They were in shock because Luke wasn't happy and excited like every other day. He hadn't brought in all his requirmemts for school and his notes were a mess.

Some even called him a depressed mess, no one wanted to come near him. They thought their lives were a mess, but when they looked at Luke they had nothing to complain about. It was bad! Very bad!

You know what happened right after he got broken by Michael? He went to tear him apart even more by putting his arm around that girl. That stupid girl Audrey! God Luke hated her. He was jealous, oh so jealous. Like nothing had happened between them...

"What the heck happened to spongebob?" Luke heard a guy in the back of his class say. He knew it was Harrison. Only Harrison would call Luke spongebob.

"Luke.." Mr. Irwin spoke as he went to stand infront of Luke's desk.

Luke didn't dare to make eye comtact and jist hummed in response.

"Where did your books and all your other stuff go?!" Mr. Irwin asked as he crossed his arms.

Luke kept staring at the wall, thinking of how bad he wanted to be home. He just shrugged not saying a thing.

"Meet me after class" Mr. Irwin said as he went to stand by the door to let the rest of his class in.

Luke didn't care and it sure wasn't fair to be staying after class. He ALWAYS had his stuff with him. He forgets it one time and he has to stay..

Ally who had always something to complain about Luke, even walked around the whole classroom to avoid Luke. It seemed that if you would get in his way, he would stab you within an eye blink.

Luke seemed furious and yet he was sad on the inside. It may have looked like he'd kill you in anyway when in reality, he needed a hug. He needed comfort. He just wanted love and affection. He wanted someone to hold his hand and to tell him that he was going to be just fine.

That's what he read in those books. Stupid books! Why was he reading them? He wanted to burn them and burn Michael's guitars too and take the one he gave him with him. He wanted punch Michael in the face and tell him that he hated him! He went from loving him endlessly to hating him dearly.

Yet he didn't completely hate him. He just wanted to hide away his feelings for him.

Michael felt like something was missing when he sat down next to Luke. Why wasn't Luke greeting him? Or complementing him about how he looked so good with that new colour in his hair or the way his smile looked so cute? Why wasn't Luke looking at him?

Michael thought it was odd and just shrugged it off. It was kinda relaxing, Luke was annoying as hell.

"Two people in front of the class to express!" Mr. Irwin yelled as everyone had sat down.

There were a few people who raised their hands, but Luke sure wasn't one of them this time. Even Mr. Irwin saw that there was something missing. Which was Luke's excitment.

"Luke and Michael..you two didn't finish last time since the ball rang...why don't you step out and express" Mr. Irwin said as he crossed his arms.

"I didn't raise my hand" Luke said with a stern look on his face.

"I guess you have no choice, c'mon Luke" Mr. Irwin said and gave a sympathetic smile. Michael groaned stepping infront of the class.

Luke got up and crossed his arms as well while walking towards the front.

"Guys..your emotion is Anger" Mr. Irwin said. Luke knew that emotion alll tooo well.

Michael nodded before starting their scene.

"I don't get it!? Why are so mad at me?" Michael said and looked at Luke.

Luke didn't look Michael in the eye, otherwise he definietly would've cried.

"Because you're an idiot!" Luke mummbeled. "Why am I an idiot!?" Michael said throwing his hands in the air.

"Because you played with me and my feelings to chose some stupid stupid terrible human being!" Luke then yelled at Michael. He looked him in the eye. He didn't wanted to swear, mother wouldn't be proud.

Michael didn't know what to say for a second so Luke decided to go on. "Wasn't I good enough Mikey?..what is it about her you like? What is it about me you hate? Do you hate me? Should I dissapear? Why would you play with my feelings when you know I love you so much..and I'd do anything for you...yet I will never be good enough..will I?" Luke said loudly as tears started streaming down his face.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! God.." Luke said and groaned. "I want to punch you on your stupid perfect face" Luke said. Michael's eyes were wide and he listened to every detail he said.

"But I won't...and I can't...I love you" Luke said whispering the last part under his breath.

He then walked towards his desk and grabbed his backpack.

"Luke don't leave this classroom" Mr. Irwin said. Luke wouldn't listen. He quickly walked towards the back and left without saying anything.

"Goddamnit" Mr. Irwin said and sweared under his breath. He looked at Michael who had a guilty look on his face.

"Uhh..class..just uhh..read chapter 2" Mr. Irwin said as he quickly walked out of the classroom. He had to find Luke and talk to him...

It was half past 4 and Luke should arrive any second with the notes from todays classes. "4 seconds" Michael whispered as he looked down at his watch.

Michael putted his stuff in his locker.

"3"

He kinda felt bad for Luke today.

"2"

Michael closed his locker and quickly turned around.

"Hey Lu-" he said, but the blonde boy wasn't standing there to give his notes.

Michael felt an ache in his heart when he noticed Luke wasn't around. What was he talking about? Luke was annoying! Luke finnaly shutted the hell up! He didn't needed him!

Michael convincied himself that and walked towards the exit.