10. Linked

Luke: omg did you know Kangeroos can't fart?

Michael: LUKE IT'S 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING

Luke: bold of you to assume I got a stable sleeping schedule

Michael: bold of you to text me at 4 IN THE MORNING

Luke: sorry I just
Luke: can't sleep :(

Michael: why is that?

Luke: well I'm kinda hungry

Michael: well go get food

Luke: no I want you to go with me

Michael: Luke..

Luke: yeah :)

Michael: GET YOUR ASS IN THE FUCKING BED BEFORE I MAKE YOU AND GO TO SLEEP!

Luke: but chicken nuggets Mike, I need them right now I CRAVE THEM

Michael: well go get them

Luke: no u have to come with me

Michael: did you drink?

Luke: no I would never

Michael: hmmm, drugs

Luke: Mikey stop! I don't do that stuff I just want you to go with me because I don't like going out by myself at night :/

Michael: you owe me big time Hemmings

Luke: YAYYAYAYAY

Michael: be ready in 10 minutes

Luke: okay :3

Just as Michael had told, he'd show up by Luke's bedroom window. Luke heard a knock before excitedly going over to his window.

He shoved the curtains open to see Michael standing on Luke's roof. Luke squaled in excitement and opened the window.

"Mikey!" Luke said and went in for a hug. Michael quickly wrapped his arms around Luke and lifted him out of his bedroom.

"Let's go" Michael said as he pulled away from the hug. "Wait" Luke said. "What!?" Michael said.

"Shouldn't I leave my window open just a little?" Luke asked.

"No" Michael said and pulled Luke along with him.

"Why is that?" Luke asked.

"Because you're staying at my place tonight" Michael said and grinned before jumping off the roof into the bushes.

"Is that so?" Luke said and putted his hands on his hips.

"Yeah indeed it is" Michael said. Luke smiled sheepishly before jumping into the bushes too.

"I'm so happy!" Luke said as he had just recieved his chicken nuggets. Michael rolled his eyes and grabbed Luke's waist as they walked towards a table.

There were literally no people here, so they could sit anywhere.

"You want some Mike?" Luke asked as they sat down besides a window.

"Nah I'm good, I got my burger" Michael said and looked out the window.

It was very queite and Luke didn't like it.

"Mike, you okay?" Luke asked as he putted his hand on Michael's.

Michael gazed back at Luke. "Of course..I'm just tired Lu" Michael said. Michael saw the worry in Luke's eyes and decided to kiss his hand.

He was doing fine. He was doing okay.

It went back to that dead silence for a moment. Michael was thinking of something.

"Hey Lu?" Michael asked.

Luke smiled softly "yeah?".

"Do you wanna move in together..somewhere in the city" Michael asked.

"Mike I-...that would be amazing!" Luke said and smiled. "Good!" Michael said and smiled back.

He looked outside "Good".

"Michael"

"Yeah" Michael responded as he took out a cigarette.

"You're so beautiful" Luke said as he linked his arm with Michael's.

Michael shook his head "I would say that's a subjuctive answer" Michael said and chuckled. Luke rolled his eyes "just take the compliment Mike" Luke said as he nugged his side.

"Okay then..Thank you Lu...You're as well very pretty I might have to add" Michael said and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

It had turned 6 O'clock in the morning when the two almost arrived at Michael's house.

"Mike you should stop smoking...it's so bad for your lungs" Luke said.

"Hmm..I'll be fine" Michael said and blew a cloud of smoke into Luke's face before smirking. Luke started coughing and flaunting his hand up and down to get the cloud away.

Michael started laughing. "Ugh, you idiot" Luke said but still smiled in delight as they walked towards Michael's porch.

________________________________
OKAY SO FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL HE EXTRA LONG AND WILL BE THE LAST ONE AND IM TELLING YOU! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!