Chapter Four ~ In the Clouds {Killian Jones}

I was in the clouds.

Five years. Five years I wanted for her. Five years I searched for her. Five years I painted our son's mind with images of his beautiful, brave, loving mother.

Five years.

And here she is.

Right in front of me.

As I press my lips up against hers I feel her resisting, but I will not let her go. I will never let her go again.

As I place my hand behind her head I feel her shaking, tears are running down her face.

Something is terribly wrong.

I pull away and gingerly lift her off her feet.

"Emma! EMMA!" I yell. She is completely unresponsive.

I carry her into the living room only to find a surprised Henry waiting for me.

"Who are you? What are you doing with my mom?" He demanded.

Emma shuddered in my arms, she was obviously in a great deal of pain. After all this time, it cannot end like this; I will not let it end like this. All of the forces of time and space may be against us, but I will get her back to me.

"Bloody hell" I muttered. "Henry, get that bloody phone and call Sno - Mary Margaret."

"How do you know my name? Who are you? Why - "

"Do it!" I yelled. Tears we beginning to cloud my vision. "Emma, I need you. Liam needs you. We never got to be a family. I - I." My voice cracked as I take her hand and lay my head in on her chest.

I was startled when Henry tapped me in the shoulder, handing me the phone.

"Killian," she said, "What's wrong? How did you make it here? Transport between realms is impossible. Please tell me you didn't go after her. Killian, she can't remember... She's not the same, she's fragile. I don't -"

"Mary Margaret listen to me. Something's wrong. I kissed her, now she's... She's... I can't get through to her. I need you to get Whale, we have to - "

I heard a gasp as Emma lurched forward. Beads of sweat decorated her forehead. She stared at me, my hand still in hers. Her eyes were glassy, a haze covering shielding her from memories of me.

"Who the hell are you," she managed before passing out once again.

* Happy Halloween! Sorry dearies! Don't worry, she'll be fine... Maybe! I know that the curse is confusing right now, but I will explain it over the course of the story! I would love to get to know some of you better! So if you have an Instagram please leave your user in the comments, I'll make sure to check out your account! *