Chapter 13

A/N: this chapter contains sexual content

Jeremiah//Prince

Relationships stress is killing me. I shouldn't have taken up a teenager they are too aggressive and young and dump and clingy.

Paigdre had only been here for 3 days and she already got on my gah' damn nerves. Not that I don't like her around but she want me to feel something that I can't. Not saying that I'm not capable of Love but We've only been together for 3 weeks how can I love someone in that short period of time.

Paigdre been upstairs all day because we had an argument again this morning. She always on the phone then when she see me she always saying I love you. Like if she want another man just let we end this a nigga can get any girl he wants.

I got up and went upstairs, I opened my room door and there she was on her phone again. She looked up and saw me.

"I gotta go , Love you" she said smiling "No I love you more, okay" she added then hang up

"Who you been talking to?" I asked calmly

"No one just a friend" she said lying

"Oh , you think I'm stupid or sumo Paig I ain't forcing you to be with me and you know that , so if you want another man to say i love you to and hears it back then go I ain't stopping you" I told her straight up I'm tired of her annoying ass man

Times like these I wish I had Retro and tony to talk to. I should have just dip and duck when I had the chance.

"Babe what you talking about" she asked playing smart

"I'm saying you can go"

"What no I wanna be with you" she said

"Then fucking act like it you up here telling another man you love them while your in your man house now that's fucked up" I said raising my voice

"I wasn't talking to a next man, I was talking to a girl" she lied again

"So you bio sexual or sumo ....... Retro told me about this shit"

"The fuck I'm not bio sexual, I have needs too I'm full of lust and for the past few days I've been trying to get you to have sex with me but you either not in the mood or something else on your mind..... it's just never about me" she said raising her voice too

"That's not how you turn on a nigga Paigdre you can't just say you want to have sex and expect a nigga to get hard and ready to fuck you gotta work for what you want" I told her

"I'm a virgin what the fuck you expect!!!" She shouted

She's a what ?? The fuck she didn't just say so. No wonder she so clingy and immature.

"Why didn't you just say sumo?" I asked her calmly

"Because I didn't know how to tell you the last guy I told I was a virgin and that I'm not ready for sex he broke up with me that's why I wanted to do it with you so that you won't do the same and leave me" she said as tears forms in her eyes

I walked over to her and hugged "I wouldn't leave you over that stupid shit ma" I told her as I comforted her

"Then why you been acting like that lately and on top of that you don't wanna have sex with me?" She asked looking up at me

"Because I don't want you to feel that I've used you if this relationship doesn't work out"

"I wouldn't think that and our relationship is going to work"

She leaned up and started kissing me, I kissed back as I deepened it and adding tongue. We fell back on the bed and she came on top of me and pulling off her blouse, I flipped her over and took off my shirt too, she started making circles on my abs before she grabbed me back down to kiss her.
My hands were slowly roaming down her side until I reached her shorts. I gripped in the sides of her shorts and slowly pull it down trying not to break the kiss. She arched her back so that I can fully pull it off.

"Can we try now?" She asked

"You sure?" I asked

She nodded yes. I started sucking on her neck then on her collar bone slowly making my way down. I started kissing her inner thighs teasing her kitty.

"Mmm" A slight moan escaped from her mouth

I continued to tease her until I just dug in . I stick my tongue in her kitty and started kissing her other lips. She groaned as I sped up my pace. I felt her tense up giving me the que that her climax is near. I continued then I looked up at her , her hands were gripped firmly in the sheet as she bit down on her bottom lip. She sighed as she came in my mouth I swallowed all her juices and stand up to take off my shorts I was already hard so you know my bad boy stand out. I saw her looking down then she gasped I chuckled. Shouldn't have started something you know you ain't wanna finish.

I grabbed a magnum and put it on then I went over her. I started sucking on her bottom lips as I slowly put the tip in.

"Ah" she gasped as I forced my manhood inside of her.

I felt her walls opening up around my dick letting me in and out freely. Once I realized all of me could go in I sped up my pace. I thrust into her deep and hard.

"Mmmm aaaaaa mmmm" she moaned loud.

Good thing josh ain't here cause his ass nosey as fuck.

I stop and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I was now standing. I entered back in her fast before her walls closed up again. I speed up because I could tell she was feeling pain. I gripped both my hands on her waist making sure she won't pull back. As I thrust into her deeper the I love you word kept playing in my head. I don't know what it means but her pussy good and I think I'm falling in love again. Sounds crazy but Word. Don't think it's because of the pussy that shits good but I just see her different now.

I felt the urge of cum rushing in. I thrust faster then I pull out and released. I was now sweaty , I leaned down and peck her lips.

"Come on we gon shower" I told her smacking her thighs.

She got up and followed me.

——————————————————————————–——