Getting what He wants~

"It is I. The only one who is willing to help you for a price~"

The voice was smooth and soothing to the kai's ear. It also had a hint of authority.

Shin looked at the person that was standing just a few feet infront of him. The person was wearing maroon blue sweat accompanied with blue maroon long sleeved shirt.

The symbol "Grand" was resting on his belt. The person was none other then the grand priest himself. He stood there in his signature stance.

His arms folded behind his back and a smile resting on his lips. His voilet eyes staring into the eyes of the young kai infront of him.

Supreme kai grew alittle startled at the grand priest sudden appearance. He dropped to his knees and instantly bowed.

"G-Grand minister, I-I didn't know you were coming. To what do I owe the pleasure of you being here?"

Everything grew silent. Only the gentle breeze blew past the two. The Supreme kai waited for The Grand Priest to speak. For a moment, The grand priest gazed at the bowing kai. He was humored but also attracted to him. He then began to speak.

"I've been watching you. I've heard you needed help in socializing skills... Why?" The Grand Priest asks.

"I-I don't know.. I'm just not that good with words. I'm the supreme kai, I have to learn to speak to the lesser beings..." The young kai admitted.

The grand priest let out a dark chuckle soon allowing the kai to stand up. The supreme kai shrinked back not use to him ever laughing but then again, he never heard him laugh before.

"Well...." The grand priest startled before stopping his little chuckles. "I'll help you~"

"Really?! Thank you so much!!" The kai bowed again. "S-Sir."

"Maybe this will work in my favor. I can have the chance to actually take him away~" The Grand priest thought.

"You're welcome, Young kai. I'll see you at the omni king's palace. They will be gone and from there, I'll be able to teach you the ways of socializing~"

The grand priest said that alittle suspicious rather to the kai's dismay but then again shin didn't pay no attention to it.

Shin was getting excited. He couldn't wait to finally have the communication skills he needed. He turned to the daishinkan.

"Thank-"

Just like that, The grand priest disappeared before shin could ever have the chance to say thank you.

"You...." Shin said to the air of nothingness. He then went away to find the other two kai's to tell them the news.

___________________________________

Me: Looks. I know it's borin right now but bare with me here, It's been awhile since I wrote a story. Besides.... It may even get interesting next chapter~💋

Daishinkan: points dramatically at the readers We'll be right back after these boring messages😂!

Me: looks at him. Daishinkan!! Come on now. Looks at the readers. Anyway, Stick with me for more, Readers!😭😂