Forget them~?

"Trust...?" Shin said softly as his eyes were still covered. He felt relaxed but he was abit confused by what daishinkan mean when he said he needed help in trusting.

"Yes, Young Kai. Your problem is trusting to easily. Trust leads to you being let down in the end. Trust leads to you being afraid to speak to other people. You have a problem with trusting~" Daishinkan whispered in the supreme Kai's ear. Daishinkan slowly wrapped his free arm around the young kai's waist.

"I'm sorry..." shin admitted. He did realize that trusting is what got him like this in the first place. At this point, He didn't mind the daishinkan's arm around his waist. He didn't mind him whispering into his ear in a soothing manner. All that mattered to him was that he needed help in that area and he vowed to do everything the daishinkan asked of him.

"First thing is first, Young Kai. You'll need to learn to not listen to your elder anymore. That time is over with. From now on, you'll only listen to me. Without any question. Do you understand~?" Daishinkan whispered in his ear soothingly but in a much deeper, seductively voice.

Shin thought about this. But once again he did vowed he would listen to whatever the daishinkan wanted of him in order to better himself in conversation. With a nod, he agreed to that demand.

"Yes, Sure. I understand." Shin started.

"No, You May call me "master." Nothing else~" daishinkan said while releasing his hand from over the kai's eyes to stroke his hair.

"Yes, Master." Shin said, staring at nothing. That feeling was returning to him but once again, he just brushed it off.

"Your a good Kai, shin. We'll see how far we can take this. Starting with your elder and long time friend" Daishinkan said while smiling.

Shin nodded, as he then thought: "This can't get any worse... right?"

....

.....

....
WRONG!!!!

Shin returned to his ancestor and servant after the daishinkan sent him back. As shin walked over to both the two, he only greeted Kibito. He didn't dare say a word to his elder. Kibito, of course responded back with a bow and a greeting but he grew rather suspicious of shin not saying "Hello" to the elder of the Three.

He then decided not to say anything because it wasn't in his place to do so. So, he brushed it off and walked away to do his duties as a mere servant to the two kai's.

Shin was about to walk away until elder Kai began to notice the lack of respect he was receiving from the young Kai. Normally shin would awkwardly say hello to him and he would just brush it off but this time was different.

Elder Kai grunted and lowered his nude magazine to look at the young Kai. He spoke. "Aren't you going to speak to me, Boy?" Elder Kai asked with a disapproval stare.

Shin answered with his back to the elder Kai saying in a careless attitude... "Why bother? Your only going to ignore me. Besides, Your not worth my time to waste my breath on anyway.."

Shin started to walk away as the elder Kai heard what was said to him. He was in disbelief after what he just heard. He thought. "Wait.. what did he just say to me?"

Elder Kai got up and walked over to the shin immediately grabbing his arm and pulling him back. Shin almost gasp in shock as the elder Kai whispered in his ear. "You will not talk to me with such disrespect, boy. You better remember who I am to you and you better remember very soon."

Elder Kai said with bitterness in his voice. The words ringed in shin's ear. Shin then snatched away and glared the elder Kai straight on, shocking the old Kai once more.