An unsettling feeling...?

As both the daishinkan and supreme Kai to the seventh universe walked down the silent halls, neither of them said a word to each other. However, shin wasn't too sure he wanted to go on with this under the daishinkan's watch. He felt very... unsettled by the mere though but tried to brush it off.

Paying no mind to his feelings, his eyes began to trail to daishinkan's calm demeanor. He observed how daishinkan held a smile on his lips and his hands folded behind the older's back.

He took in the way daishinkan walked them both down the halls. He then let out a sigh and daishinkan was quick to notice.

"Is everything alright, Young Kai?" Daishinkan asked as he too took a look at the Kai making shin revert his eyes back forward.

"I-I'm fine, Sir. I'm sorry for the noise, I-" shin Started.

"Nonsense, You are nervous for this. I understand~ Don't worry, I'll teach you how to have a conversation in no tiiime~"

Daishinkan said a bit eerily as shin shook his head. He could have sworn he heard daishinkan's voice went deeper when he said the word "time."

"Yes, Sir. Um, If you don't mind me asking... where exactly are we going? Sir..." shin asked abit nervous.

Daishinkan stops walking rather abruptly and infront of shin which made him abit curious. He stared at daishinkan's back as it was the only thing he could see. He could no longer see the Angel's face.

"Can't you tell yet~?" Daishinkan Started off.

"Can't... tell..?" Shin slightly tilted his head to one side and looked around. Everything seemed to be the same to him. He then looked back at daishinkan who was already in his face. Shin leaned back in surprise to him moving so face.

"Yes, We are here. A place where no one will disturb our peace. A place where not even my children know of. A place I made decades ago that even the Omni-Kings never even seen. This is, "The place of illusion~"

Daishinkan chuckled as he faded away before the kai's eyes. Shin was abit shocked to how he has gotten here just by walking merely in the Omni king's palace. He quickly looked around trying to stay on his guard.

"B-But sir, H-How can this have anything to do with my way of proper conversation?" Shin asked, trying to find the daishinkan.

Daishinkan's chuckled only echoed out in response. He faded behind the Kai and covered his eyes with his hand. He then leaned to his ear and shin shivered.

"Conversation is not just about talking. It's about having eye contact with the person your speaking too. If you lose eye contact you lose the person's you are talking to interest. Why do you think your ancestor won't listen to a word you say when you approach him? You are always studdering, fumbling around with your fingers and your eyes. You fail to see what you really need help in.."

Shin, mesmerized by the daishinkan speaking in his ear began to calm down abit. The way the daishinkan was whispering in his ear soothes him to a certain point. He parted his lips slightly, resting his back against the older angel's chest.

"And... What do I need help in, Sir...?" Shin asked softly in which the daishinkan smirked.

"Trust~"

To be continued~

________________________

Me: 🥴I'm so sorry it took so long for me to write this~! Buuuut, It looks like daishinkan has... Other plans for the Kai! 😱What do you think he will do next? Or perhaps make SHIN DO!? 😉😌comment below and tell me your thoughts and we'll see if your right in the NEXT interesting chapter~❤️