Realization!?!?!

"FATHER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" This was the voice that ranged out in the daishinkan's ears. Daishinkan then turned around to face his son, Whis.

He began to smile remaining calm in this situation. "Oh, Hello, My son~ I was just giving shin some commands to help him with his problem of trusting. Want to join your father~?"

"Father, Your antics is what cost me my job. Your antics KILLED my god of destruction before his time! You can't keep doing this!" Whis begged to his father. He stared in horror as his father just merely chuckled.

"But you were always the one who said you wanted a New God Of Destruction, My son." Daishinkan said without a care. He stared whis in his eyes. His purple eyes beginning to swirl.

Whis was slowly beginning to feel clueless to what was going on. He felt abit dizzy once he gazed into his father's eyes. He shook his head slowly and closed his eyes.

"Father.." Whis whispered softly. "That doesn't mean We have to tamper with the lives of others. We are angels. We have to remain neutral." Whis said as he then opened his eyes.

Daishinkan stares at his son, he didn't move an inch, he then slowly began to walk towards Whis, staring into his son's eyes with a soft smile. He placed his hand on his son's cheek.

"You're right, My son..." Daishinkan started as Whis began to get lost into his father's eyes. "Yes..." Whis said softly.

"But remember, I am doing this for you~" Daishinkan bargained.

"For me..." Whis said, his eyes forcing to close.

"That's right, My son. For you~"

Daishinkan's voice began to echo in whis's head. Whis was feeling lightheaded. All he saw was a blurry image of his father infront of him.

Whis began to slouch forward abit. He was trying to resist the urge to faint. He slowly reached out to his father for support.

"Father... I feel..." Whis started getting light headed by the second. His eyes began to feel droopy.

"Just trust your father, my son. It'll be alright.."

"A-Al...right...?" Whis asked in a slurred voice.

"Alright~"

Daishinkan smiles at his son as he began to pinched whis's pressure point on his neck and with that, whis fainted onto Daishinkan's shoulder. Daishinkan caught him and placed his son down on the floor for him to lay on his back. Daishinkan then looked at his son for a moment and soon walked back to his orb that he was veiwing shin from.

"Shin, come to me~" Daishinkan commanded with a smile. Shin stared off into the darkness in which was once universe seven. He whispered out to respond to Daishinkan. "I don't... want to do this anymore.."

Daishinkan heard this. He merely smiled and repeated himself in a more harsher tone. "Here.. now..."

Shin soon teleported to Daishinkan and lowered his head. His eyes were empty as well as his very soul.

Daishinkan walked towards shin. Shin soon took a glance in the corner and noticed Whis knocked out on the ground. He appears to be... in a sleep-like state.

Daishinkan yanked shin's chin over to him and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and leaned towards shin's lips finally able to get what he wanted... A single kiss from the Kai he loved.

"Remember, Shin... You are to serve me and only me. You are under my command. You are mine. Don't worry, this is still all apart of your training. Understand~?" Shin brushed his lips against shin's.

Shin didn't understand any of this that was happening. He was hypnotized, tricked and confused. He destroyed his elder and friend. Universe seven was engulfed in darkness and silence. Beerus was dead. Whis was in a sleep-like state and he was confused as to why he done this. He wondered "why" this was happening but asked no questions that he promised he wouldn't.

Daishinkan began to kiss shin. Shin closed his eyes and faintly blushed but he was still wondering.. "why?"

That is until he realized that the feeling he had felt throughout this entire ordeal was right...

He began to shiver in fear. His eyes shot open and went wide as everything started flashing back before his eyes. As he stared at the daishinkan kissing him, It all came together!

In his mind, he screamed, but his body felt as if it couldn't move. It was like he was forced or in this case paralyzed from moving and getting away. He then pieced everything together as if it was a puzzle all along. He thought...

"N-NO! WE WAS ALL LIVING IN THE WORLD OF THE DAISHINKAN THIS ENTIRE TIME! THE OMNI KING WAS NEVER IN CONTROL! NO ONE WAS IN CONTROL OF THEMSELVES. HE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERYTHING. NOTHING FLOWS WITHOUT HIS APPROVAL. THE MASTERMIND NEVER HAS THE NEEDS TO GET HIS HANDS DIRTY. ALL THIS TIME, IT WAS HIM! WE ALL WAS NOTHING BUT A PAWN TO HIM IN HIS LITTLE WORLD. THIS WORLD. This.. this... MULTIVERSE ALL BELONG TO HIM!! WE ARE ALL... TRAPPED!"

Shin thought in realization as A single voice echo's in shin's mind as the daishinkan continued to kiss him. Daishinkan's eyes began to pierce into shin's fearful one's.

"Perhaps, maybe, the true creator of you all was right infront of your eyes the entire...time~"

That voice was none other then the daishinkan's himself. As they shared a kiss, shin's eyes widened bigger in pure horror as the daishinkan continued to kiss shin with a smirk plastered on his lips. He knew shin would not be able to escape him and of course shin finally knew this too.

Daishinkan played his cards well. Yes, He knew he played them all right. This entire time, No one but the daishinkan can say what can happen or what will not or never happen... without his very approval~

The end.

________________________

Me: 😗And that conclude the end of this story. Yes, I know.. you wanted more. Well, I'll leave that up to you to make a mini story of your thoughts on what you had thought was gonna happen in this last chapter. I think that would be exciting for me to read about your thoughts! 🥴Dontcha think? Hehehe. Don't forget to read more of my previous stories! Now, make sure to "❤️" this and I'll see you in ANOTHER awesome story. Bye bye~! 👋