The Proposal

|The Proposal|

My eyes widened in shock. "Addy?!"

Addison whipped her head around her blonde hair swirling in the wind. She stared me and Daniel down as we hugged each other and said, "he's cute. is he your boyfriend?"

Daniel and I turned similar shades of red and shook our heads in unison - "no".

"What a shame. You two would be buggin'. Maybe I could get it on the low." Addy sinisterly laughed.

As soon as the words dripped out of Addy's mouth, she tightened her face in pain. She brushed her wind blown hair out of her face to act as casually as possible, still clenching her jaw. I looked down at her thigh and saw a hand meeting her skin. She was being pinched by Johnny.

As disgusted as I was by her trying to hook up with Daniel, I couldn't let her be treated like this. My eyebrows turned downwards in anger and I started to stand up and put a stop to it, only to be stopped by Daniel. He put his hand on my shoulder then tucked my hair behind my ear. I shivered a little. He looked at me with his glistening puppy eyes and said,
"I don't need another person I care about being hurt."

I frowned, although something about his protectiveness made me feel warm.

He stood up, brushed the dirt of his pants, and approached Johnny. He looked up and down Johnny's entire body, starting from his toes all the way to his deceiving smirk. With fire in his eyes, Daniel said, "Don't you lay a hand on any girl."

Johnny tilted his head to accentuate his killer jaw. "And what happens if I don't? They all come back to me. They like it rough. That's why Ali stayed, and Addy, and the other bitches I used to hang with. They've never known any better."

Daniel strained his neck and clenched his fists.

Johnny bit his lip and moved uncomfortably close to Daniel. Whispering in his ear, he said, "They're all bitches. Every girl I know. All except Lily."

Daniel shook as if he could hear vibrations from Johnny's voice.

"Lock her up." Johnny whispered.

Daniel's eyes rolled to the back of his head and shoved Johnny to the ground.

"All bitches?" He yelled. "ALL BITCHES?

Daniel got on top of Johnny and started throwing punches left and right, taking breaks to move the haur out of his face.

I was astonished. I knew Daniel could be hot tempered, but not this aggressive. Sweat was dripping down his face and blood was gushing out of Johnny's lip. "Stop! Daniel stop! He's had enough!" I yelled.

Daniel kept going at it.

I ran over to Daniel and tried to pull him off. He ignored me and continued to fight. As I was about to end it all, bang!

| 2 hours later |

I

opened my eyes to blurs. My head was pounding, heart racing.  I unconsciously sat up in a rather uncomfortable bed. Looking around, I spotted some familiar decorations. Bonsai trees.

I squinted my eyes in confusion and spottied Daniel walking towards me with a cup a tea. "Lily!" He said while placing down the tea and running for me. He gave me a big hug and smiled.

I smiled back as he sat next to me on the bed. "What happened?" I asked.

Daniel sighed. "After the whole...fight...with Johnny, you were knocked out. Hit on the head with a metal lunch tray."

"By who?" I asked.

"Addison"

I choked on nothing. "Ad-.. Addison?"

"Yeah" Daniel said while fidgeting with his bandaged hand. "Sticking up for that ass"

"How did it end?" I questioned

"Ali. Ali pulled us all apart and told us to stop. She proposed us a way to fix things."

"What's that?"

"We're-" He stuttered, "We're- me- Johnny and I are going to fight in 2 weeks. No rules. Nobody watching except-"

"Except who?"

"You and Addison."

|Author's Note|

Ahaha y'all probably thought something crazy like a marriage proposal. What is this, the flash? (all relationships move way too fast on that show)

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes, I'm back!! This was so much fun to write. I hope you all stay for the next chapters <3

Next chapter will reveal more about the fight, who's on who's side, and Lily and Addy's relationship. Stay tuned ♡

PS: Make sure to check out my new "Stranger Things Imagines" Book!!