Chapter Six

When I got back to the apartment Harry and Noah were on the sofa watching some gory war film. I threw Noah his ice cream and grabbed him and spoon and started putting away the food I bought, which mainly consisted of frozen pizzas, and breakfast food. I poured myself a bowl of coco pops and jumped when I turned around to Harry practically touching me he was that close.

"Please don't tell me you still don't have milk on your cereal" I was a bit taken back that he remembered something so minor about me.

"I guess some things never change" I couldn't even look him in the eyes, he was way too close for comfort.

I grabbed my bowl of cereal and headed towards my room hoping Sam was now awake so I had some company. To my delight Sam was now awake sat on her bed with a blanket on her head staring at a magazine.

"Morning Sam"

"No you can't be all good morning and cheery while I've just spent a good hour vomiting all of my stomach contents into the toilet. It's a good thing Harry was here he held my hair back for me bless him. Noah on the other hand is unless and I'm pretty sure he was recording it all on his phone whilst I was thinking that this is the end for me"

Harry held her hair back? Maybe she was delusional maybe it was Noah holding her hair back and it was actually Harry that was recording the whole thing on his phone. Now that was a scenario I could believe. I just shrugged at Sam and shoved a spoonful of coco pops down my throat. Wow food is definitely needed right now.

"So considering you feel like shit now, does this mean you're not coming to the fresher's welcome party tonight at the student bar?"

"Ella I said I feel shit not that I won't ever drink again did I? Of course I will be there although tomorrow it's your turn to vomit and I will happily hold your hair back for you"

We spend the afternoon watching back to back episodes of gossip girl and eating most of the chocolate I bought earlier. I filled her in on my encounter with Zac at the store. Which gives her a reason to decide that she's doing my makeup for tonight. I have no problem objecting as I hate spending time dressing up, I will happily let someone else do it for me.

Two hours after starting to get dressed I am finally finished. I decided on a red strapless bodysuit with black ripped skinny jeans with a pair of red heels. My blonde hair was straightened so it now ended in the middle of my back. I must say Sam did an amazing job with my makeup with brown smoky eye shadow and a red lip. She says the red lip is just in case Zac needed a little help finding me in the crowd, a bright red lip will certainly help his case. Sam is just finishing zipping up her knee high boots when Noah comes in the room telling us he and Harry are ready to leave.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing some paracetamol to put in my bag just in case my hangover decides to reappear during the night, when I turn around to see Harry staring at me with an amused look on his face. He's wearing a grey shirt with a few buttons at the top undone showing off his chest and his black skinny jeans.

"Please tell me you're going to wear a jacket" I would've thought he was joking if it wasn't for the serious frown on his face.

"Since when did you give out fashion advise, actually when did you actually start speaking to me at all?"

"Ella you look desperate put a jacket on" He moves towards me putting me in the corner of the cupboards the only way to get out of the situation is to walk past him. In the past I would have melted in this situation but that was because he'd always have his pit bull Brett besides him. Now it's only Harry and I in an empty kitchen with no crowd watching us, and all of a sudden I'm not scared of him anymore.

"Come on Ella you know I'm right you're going to make a name for yourself on the second night here" His face is so close to mine now I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Maybe I want people to remember me Harry" I'm looking directly at his lips, I know I'm teasing him, he thinks he's in control but really I have all the power in this situation. I hear him take a breath in when I lean up and place my mouth to his ear.

"Button up your shirt slut"

I push my shoulder pass his and make my way out to the front door where Noah and Sam are waiting for me.

"Let's go guys"

I don't bother turning back to check Harry's face but I can hear his footsteps behind me, I know he won't be happy with me but quite frankly I couldn't give a shit.