Chapter 7

"Wake up already." Someone slapped my face. I lazily looked up. "What-"
"Shut up. I need you to answer some questions for me." Dr. Morg held a clipboard. She paced in front of me. I was cuffed to a hospital bed. I pulled at them.
"You're not going anywhere. I made a mistake while you were unconscious of turning my back on the symbiote. Now it has escaped again." She pulled up a chair by the bed.
"Question is where would it go if not to you?" She looked me up and down. "Is it in you?"
"I don't hear her voice." I lied.
"Her voice? She speaks?" She wrote something down.
"You didn't know?"
"She wasn't talking to me if that is what you're asking. I may have had a hand in experiments with her. She may not trust me."
"I wouldn't either." She chuckled.
"Trusted me enough to come back here. But why?"
"It was her idea. She thought it was better to come back so she wouldn't kill me when our bodies rejected each other."
"And here I thought you guys were a match." She wrote something else down. "I wonder why she wanted to save you. Hm... Anyway I guess I have no use for you."
They are coming. I heard Azlin's voice. I twitched in surprise. Dr. Morg gave me a strange look. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked. She nodded.
"I really have no choice now. Even if I were to let you go, your boyfriend works for the FBI. I can't have it get out that I'm the reason that woman died."
"We already knew it was you."
They're almost here.
"Doesn't matter. You will be dead just like your boyfriend Edward. More bodies added to the mystery murders"
"I can promise you that he is not dead."
"I can." She pulled out a walkie-talkie with a smile. "I need confirmation that Eddie Brock is dead." She was answered with static. "I said I need confirmation of Eddie Brock's death." She looked at me. I smirked.
"Ugh. If you want something done you have to do it yourself." She jammed the walkie-talkie back into her coat pocket. She pulled out a syringe of red liquid. She flicked it. "This is for you. A painless death. That's more than you deserve."
They will not make it.
"Don't!" I struggled against the cuffs.
I will save you myself.
"Huh?" Azlin took over my body. She broke the cuffs.
"What? No!" Dr. Morg took a step back. "She's in you!"
I got off the bed. Like before she covered me in a thick skin. She knocked the needle out of her hand.
"You will not kill her. She is ours." Azlin growled.
"Ours?" She whispered. Venom burst through the window. He rolled across the floor and landed next to us.
"There are two of you?" She gasped. "You must be the Symbiote Venom. I've read in the news about a monster with your features. The only symbiote to escape us and not die."
"You talk too much." Azlin grabbed her by the throat.
"Should we kill her?"
"No. Death would be too easy." Venom smiled with all his teeth.
"You have a better torture? She tried to kill (y/n). She does not deserve happiness or freedom."
"Agreed."
"What are going to do to me?" Her voice shook with fear.