Episode 3 : personal assistant

Riptae come in sense and she saw she was in an unfamiliar room .. Suddenly aria entered and said,,

Aria : hey you are up! Doctor said you fainted caused hypoglycemia. Why you are so picky eater ?? You fainted in the first day of your work.

Riptae: I'm totally fine. First tell me what is the job ??

Aria : your interview was not taken but big hit entertainment chosen you so your job is final. And the job is you are the PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF KIM TAEHYUNG...

Riptae : What !!!!!!!!!!!

Riptae was in a deep shock for that anyway as her job is final so she came to taehyung's room .

Taehyung : Anniyong ! I think your name is riptae right ??

Riptae : yes Sir.

Taehyung : Sir ?? Plz don't use that I'm bothered listening to it . umm you should call me V

Riptae : OK sir I mean V

Taehyung :yes that's better.

Taehyung: Anyway is there any schedule for tomorrow ??

Riptae: not so special . just some photoshoot. Why ??

Taehyung : why ?? Tomorrow is 1st sep jeon junkook's birthday. And we all are planning a super duper party for him..

Riptae's mind: shit ! I just forgot . how can I ??

Riptae met the rest of assistans

Jin's P.A : choi ah ri

Rm's P.A : Lee seul bi

Suga's P.A : cha min yi

Jhope 's P.A : lim dong hyuk

Jimin 's P.A : choi mi xa

They were friendly to riptae and aria . all of them were busy . suddenly she remember that after 13 days her and aria's semester exam will held . you were tensed about that. Suddenly someone whispered to her ear "" Don't Worry ""