episode 21 : night explorer

I tiptoed to taehyung's room and gently knocked that he don't wake from sleep . then I won't have to go out now.

Taehyung POV :

I wasn't feeling sleepy . slowly when I was slightly feeling sleepy I heard a light knock at my door .

Me : who is it ??

Riptae cursed under breath.

Riptae : Umm . V are you ..............I mean are you awake ??

V : wait , I am coming .

Then V's mom gestured riptae👍👍👌👌

I opened my door and saw riptae all dressed up .

Me : do you need something ?? Any problem ??

Riptae : No no . umm ......do you...... No......I mean are you free ??

Me : huh ??

Riptae : umm ......nothing .

Riptae's POV :

I was just coming back then mom gestured me to go back and ask him .she was hiding behind curtain .

I went back there ..

Me :umm .Vwouldyouliketoexploredaegunow ??

V : I didn't catch .why you said so fast ??

Me : I saw saying that would you like to explore daegu NOW!

V : Umm .sounds good . beside I wasn't sleepy yet .OK I am coming downstairs in 5 min after changing .

Me : OK .

I was in awe that he just agreed . Now in mid night I told him to come with me and he's coming. Wow .

5 Minutes later :

I saw he had worn a tight black jeans which revealed his muscled legs , a sky blue T - shirt , and a leather jacket .

V : stop staring !

Me : umm .sorry

V : how am I looking ??

Me : enchanting and imparadised as always .

When I and and V was leaving then his mom came and pretended that she just woke up from sleep .

Mom : where are you two going , this late ??

I was in daze . doesn't she told me to wake him .

V : umm ........eomma I woke riptae up and told her to come with me . so it's not her fault .

Shit ! What he was saying ! His mom knows and hr just lied . I tried him to stop but he told .OMG..........

At last when we were finally leaving , mom gestured me 🙊🙊 not to tell anything to taehyung that , that's her plan.

Outside the house :

Me : why did u lied ??

V : if mom knows that its your plan you might be scolded .

My inner thought : but it's her plan !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me : so what are we gonna explore first ??

V : let's go with me .

V dragged me to his car and told me to sit. He drived almost half an hour .I was in a light sleep that time.

V : hey ! Wake up .we are here. .

Me : mn.

When I clearly opened my eyes I saw a beautiful beach . I was astonished . then he took me to sit at the wooden bench near ocean . V sat beside me .

V : when I was lil my mom often brought me here and when I grew up I used to bring my friends here . I used to skip class to come here

Me : you skipped class ??

V : not every class only history class . Mrs hwang was really strict . that's why.

Me : wait did you said Mrs hwang ??

V : mn . So ?

Me : is she the short teacher whose hair was golden and curly ??

V : Yes Yes . how did you know ??

Me : OMG !!! She was also our history teacher . she was really strict.

V : mn. Hey !we didn't noticed something .

Me : what ??