episode 7

V took riptae and reached at  the award show. After a while riptae went at a lil distance to receive a call . then she heard some gossips .

??? : hey did you saw that ugly bi*ch  beside V ??

??  : hmm . she is totally a mismatch for V . I heard she is V 's p.a

??? : p.a ?? She is not even compared to my care taker . and she is PA of Kim taehyung !!!!  Its really funny .

Riptae was very hurt . as she would be cuz taehyung was her almost 9 year crush . and she listened all this . she went out from that party and  sat on the grass in the garden behind that convention center. Then there was an announcement that there will be a dance competition . riptae was trying to be normal so she went to function. Everyone found their partner but she was alone and she was being a lil bit shy to ask someone to be her partner . so she was standing alone at a corner . suddenly someone came . he was in a white suit .

??? : hello miss . can you dance with me  ??

Riptae : of course .

They were dancing . his dress

?? : can I know your name ??

Riptae : it's riptae.

?? : riptae ? Quite beautiful name .but it's new are you a trainee ?? Cuz this name is not from any girl group members name

Riptae : well I m not a trainee. I'm PA

??: oh which agency ??

Riptae : big hit entertainment . I'm V's PA.

?? :  Oh

Riptae : can I know your name ??

?? : well I'm ********

Riptae : sorry I can't catch your name .can you tell me again ??

HOST : oh thank you every one for this fabulous dance . thank you so much .

Then every one went to their seat but the person just disappeared and riptae couldn't even reconize him cuz he was wearing a mask. Riptae cussed under her breath cuz she told him every thing about her

Dear readers , can you guess who he can be ???? Comment me ...... Good night