episode 28 : the meg

Your lazy author came up with an idea........this is gonna be a loooong chapter.  My fingers are already tired just by thinking of it....

Riptae: taehyung where are you taking me?

Taehyung: to my room .

When taehyung took riptae in his room , he brought his laptop and then blanket .

Then taehyung settled himself in the bed and patted beside him signalling riptae to sit there .

When riptae sat there he covered both of them in blanket . riptae was a bit shooked but knew that taehyung could not do anything else wrong.

Taehyung: let's watch a movie now .

Riptae felt taehyung's warmth in her body . taehyung's sweet and strong perfume was filling her nostrils . his soft hair on his forehead was adoring him in a soft frame . and the simple liggt coming from the device was making his looks perfect in the dark room .

Riptae was in awe . she was thinking how can the person she dreamt of being face to face in a  at least fan meeting is literally sitting beside her sharing same blanket .

Then taehyung opened a file on his laptop and set the laptop on a pillow which was on his lap .

( those readers who have not watched the meg can skip the part . Cz the next part of the story will be described with a description of these movie )

The movie started ..

Taehyung: I love this movie . its so thrilling . I have seen it more then 10 times but still I find it interesting.

Riptae: oh I see .

The movie continued . it shows 3 person sitting in a submarine went deep into sea to explore a part of sea.

Then they get pushed by a giant shark named megaldon .

Taehyung oooed when the shark came .

Riptae was staring at the screen carefully .

The movie continues

Riptae fake cried when the person named toshi sacrificed his life to save his friends .

They both were giving different reaction at same scenes .

When Mr.Morris came and was shouting at others for his loss taehyung cussed the person.

Riptae giggled at how taehyung was getting hyper at a small matter .

Whenever the little girl named meiying  appeared on the screen taehyung awwed at how cute she was.

When suying's father said discover then him as well as taehyung said distroy . he kept saying words and sentence like that proving that how much time he had watched this movie .

Then when the megaldon shark was hanging in the crane then riptae repeatedly said "the shark looked so big in water why its looking small now ? " and taehyung kept saying all those invalid reasons for the small shark.

Riptae got scared and the bowl of popcorn on her hand fell when another shark came and bite the dead one hanging in the crane.

When the father of the female lead named suying died riptae fell silent . and taehyung noticed this unwanted silence in her.

When the male lead fought in the water and slaughtered the shark riptae stood up and danced a bit .

Well taehyung can't stop his laughing at riptae's childishness.

When the movie ended it showed deep blue water under the sea and riptae shouted "is there another shark??"

And it showed a writing on the screen "fin"

Taehyung:no no . maybe it would have been showed if director wanted to have another series of this movie . u know like it happens in dinosaur movies

Riptae : yeah that's why I asked .

Taehyung: the movie was awesome .

Riptae: yes !!! It was soo thrilling !!

Riptae: have u seen conjuring 2?

Taehyung : I don't watch horror movie .

Riptae: who said it's a horror movie..... And if u did not watched it how can u guess?? Hmm??

Taehyung: uhh ... My cousins watched it and once told mebit was a horror movie.

Riptae: let's watch it

Taehyung: no *does ayego*

Riptae: plsuu !! *does ayego too*

*well taehyung don't have the power to resist riptae's ayego that's why at last he was forced sit to watch the movie*

OK guys just bear with it . my fingers are already injured and tired bcz of long chapter . and I had to complete an assignment last night too sooooooooo wait for the next update