Mr President

Mr. President

Faisal Mahmud Ibrahim was known for his charismatic appearance. His oval face, long nose, mesmerising smile. Lots of girls had fallen in love with him. Too many rumors began spreading about him. A particular one was about a woman married to a rich man but  divorced him simply because of the presidebt. The story went like this. She was sitting on her couch, drinking orange juice whilst changing the station. She stopped at a news channel - News24. The newly appointed President was giving a short speech about what he plans to fulfill. The woman was stuck immediately with a powerful love for him. She had heard stories about the handsome President but she didn't care less thinking it was all being exaggerated. As soon as her husband came back, she began talking about the presidenr. It started innocent, the husband giving his views on the President's agendas before ir turned obsessive. She would spend an entire day watching his campaign videos and smiling. The husband had enough and confronted her. Unknowing up him, that was what she wanted. She filed for a divorce instantly on the grounds of emotional torture.

The President accomplished a lot in his first term, the masess giving him the nickname 'Mr. work'. He solved problems smoothly, and tactfully. However, things were starting to change.

  Mr President sat on a long arm chair, bored with the news about his government on the t.v.. On a tiny stool in front of him sat different newspapers scattered about. The top one read, "Mr President Involved In A Huge Scandal?!"

He shook his head and murmured, "these people. Anything you do isn't enough for them." A knock was heard on the door. "Come in." He ordered in a grumpy voice. A petite lady came in and announced that the attorney had arrived.

"Bring him in this instant." Before you say Jack Robinson, a rather dashing young man came stuttering in. Everything about him screamed confidence. His eyes darted left and right, alert. 

"Good morning, Mr President. How do you do?" The President shook his head. "How can you explain all this? How? The whole country is going bazooka responding to the claim of my supposed affair and infidelity."

"I saw the news, Sir. It's simply unacceptable. it's bizarre and fagabalous. This came at an exceptionally bad time. We have just finished the Nationwide broadcast condemning this act. We would look like hypocrites."

"Look here, Mr Barrister. I don't care what you do but I need this to be solved immediately. Do you here me?"

"Yes Sir." Barrister Kalu was a rather witty man, so much that people rarely called him by his name. The acceptable name to call him was manipulative Chidi. He had a way with words. If he argued with you for just a short while, you will find yourself changing your viewpoint to his.

He sat on a rouge chair, in a pensive mood. Sonething had to be done. Mr. President must be vindicated on this awful catastrophe. He slowly stood up and began pacing back and forth. He looked up for a while then shook his head. A thought as sharp and swift came to him abruptly. He raised his finger in the air, moving it left right before smiling. Now that's more like it, he said to no one in particular. 

Now he could have a peaceful sleep with nothing weighing on his neck. But now was not the time to sleep. He had to act fast.

That night, he called a software engineer, Titus. Titus was a large man with broad chest. To many his looks gave him away. But in that big head of his were calculations, equations and so much more that the ordinary man could not understand.

"I need you to look for her." Barrister Kalu slammed a picture of a young lady on the desk. They were in the Barrister's computer room, a dimly lit place with only two chairs, a computer and stacks of books scattered about. He preferred to call it 'his working room.'