👾 H E R A L D O F H E L L 👾

"She will be our newest member and biggest challenge to convince"

"(Y/n) is this a good idea?" Denki's voice echoed into my ears, she nodded, "Positive

"Positive." She said as she walked carefully around the villain's base, the boys following closely behind, she knew the area like the back of her hand... but how?

[F L A S H B A C K W A R D S]

"Are you crazy?!" Katsuki yelled to the British girl as she stopped pacing and nodded,
"They want me on the team so why not convince them then take over?" The girl said as she already convinced the rest of the boys apart from her love interest.
"You're going to die!" He yelled,
"I will not, I have done it before, I am alive am I not?"  She said, the blonde male sighed,
"Fine... I'll be with you all the way though..." he said giving in. That night they packed what they needed, hero costumes, food, water. And set off on a journey they will grow regret but overcome.

[ N    O    W ]
The (h/c) haired girl stopped in her tracks as she heard footsteps,
"Be quiet.." she whispered, no answer... she looked back to see no one. Then it hit her, no like literally, it hit her. Dabi you fucker...

Her sight was blurry as she regained her vision slowly,
"Katsuki... Shoto?... Denki... Kirishima?... Sero?" She mumbled out the boy's frantically called for her as she blinked looking at them. She looked around the blinding white room.
"DABI! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU COWARD!" Her voice boomed, making any man in the room flinch. She struggled against her chains that bounded to her, a glass muzzle covered her mouth to prevent any fog for her to breathe out and free herself.

Seems like each of the boys have ways to prevent their quirks.
"She'll be our newest member and biggest challenge to convince." Dabi's villainous voice creeped through the speakers as he sat behind a window.
"I have told you before I AM NOT JOINING!" She screamed, then sighed giving up.

"(Y/n) what are we gonna do now?" She heard Denki's voice in her ears, the boys looks so distressed,
"If I join, would you let them free?" She then asked wanting an accurate answer,
"Yes." Was all she heard,
"(Y/n) don't do it... DONT DO IT!" Katsuki pleaded.

As the boys tried their best to convince her she smirked, as she gave them a wink,
"I have to protect my loved ones..." she mumbled as she looked Dabi in the eyes,
"I will join, ONLY IF, they are safely escorted out. If they are harmed everyone in this building will be dead without a second thought." She threatened.
"I'm sorry (N/n) but they'll have to stay with us..." Toga's annoying voice rang from the speakers.

She remembered the romantic relationship she used to have with the female,
"Just let us go." (Y/n) said getting very annoyed at the situation, as if on command the chains where off of her and the boys. She stood up as she hugged Katsuki mumbling 'I love yous' and 'I am so happy you are ok'. The boys took turns trying to get her muzzle off but it didn't work. As a door unlocked they where instructed to leave, which they obliged, they all stood in front the villains. It was silent.

"Fuck you."

All heads turned to (Y/n), it wasn't her...
"It actually was from me fucker!" She screamed, wah, Hey! Don't say that to me! Get back to the story dumbass!

The girl rolled her annoying little she-devil eyes,
"Do my friends really have to stay?" She said, as she felt Toga's hands slide around her body, which she slapped off, the girl still had a crush on (Y/n).
"Toga get your filthy hands off of me." She scowled, prying the hands of the blonde female off of her very hour-glass thicc (with 74 c's) muscular figure.

"Dabi.. I forgot to tell you something." She said as she backed up to her male friends,
"What is it (Y/n)?" He replied, the girl smirked, she was going to be informal...
"Sike." She said before (f/c) smoke consumed Denki, Eijiro, Katsuki, Sero, Shoto And her transporting them back to her humble abode.

Rough day eh?