100k - Thank You

| B E V A N D R E D |
• • •
100k - Thank You

| B E V  A N D  R E D | •  •  • 100k - Thank You

A/N - okay, honestly, this doesn't feel real. I am so beyond grateful for how everyone has taken time out of their days to read my story(s). While I was writing this story, I could definitely see the reads build up, but I didn't expect to hit the 100k mark.

Writing is something I do to distract myself from my usually hectic and overbearing life. And considering the fact that I've been struggling with mental stability lately, this means the absolute world to me.

I hope and pray that anyone reading this Thank You note, can feel my genuineness through whatever screen you're reading this on. And once again, thank you so, so, so much for actually taking the time to read this story, and invest yourselves into it.

Writing Bev and Red's love story was a rollercoaster ride, to say the least. But I am proud to say, that they are my most successful story, and that from the looks of it, my readers seem to enjoy it!

And I also want to thank some people who have supported me from the very beginning of my writing, and I hope that they are somewhat glad that they are a big part of my success here—emotionally.

no_one_ugh, thank you for reading my stories, and if I do say so myself, I enjoy all of yours very, very, very much. ❤️

And, ccreator, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but even though we have never met, you and I corresponding and talking through others' books and even our own, had helped me, so, so much. Thank you for being a friend. ❤️