A bad past and a new future

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Writing'

"Shouting"

🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄

"Hi there my name is (Y/N), I'm 16 years old and I'm just going to flat-out tell you all this out with pride I am a huge Five Nights at Freddy's fan. So much of a fan that I even made my own animatronic her name is The Madhatteris. I noticed that all the animatronics do is singing and dancing so why not do one that can do magic, I mean kids still like Magic these days right? Also I designed her to look like the Madhatter from Alice in wonderland"

(She looks like this⬇️)

(Not my art i only colored it in and changed the background)

Mom:"Hey little brat get down here right now!!"

Whispering:"Oh shoot I forgot to mention I also have an abusive mother I can't really blame her. My father left her as soon as he found out that she was pregnant with me and left her for another woman my mom blames the whole thing on me but I'm cool with it. Once you get used to all the yelling and the pain it really subsides over the years"

"Yes, I'm coming mother"

I said as I began to walk down the stairs I open the door that led to the living room only to be met by a dark room

'Huh that's weird?' " Mother, where are you? you called me down, right?"

I asked out loud as I began to walk into the room all of a sudden I stopped as I felt a huge pain rupture from behind me I fell to the floor and paint I look behind you see what caused my pain to see a knife sticking out of my back all of a sudden I see a hand grab a knife and pulled it out I looked up from the Shadows to see my mom grinning and laughing

"W-why?" I managed to choke out

After a few seconds of Silence she finally answered

(M/N):"You were the one that caused me pain throughout all these years I had to constantly see your face. And it reminds me so much of that man. The man who betrayed me for another woman, you were the biggest mistake that I have ever made. So now burn along with all the other mistakes that I have ever made in these past years"

She said as she lit a match and like that everything was burning I could see it my mom smiling and yet for some reason I felt.........relieved

'Mom... I'm glad to see you smile for once... after all this time...... but.. I wish I could have finished her... I wish I could have finished Mad Hatteris ....... I was hoping.. that when she's was done... she could protect kids... but in my next life I want to protect kids.... just like her even if .....you couldn't protect me........ from yourself'

Time skip

As I started to wake up everything around me was blurry I barely open my eyes to see that I'm in a dark room lit by only one light it is already feel my hands and my legs I was still alive