Meeting my favorite animatronic Foxy

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Writing'

"Shouting"

🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄🌟☄
Mad's P.O.V

'Well here I am standing in front of all the animatronics from my favorite video game while Jerry is hiding behind me in fear'

Marionette:"for the sake of formality I would think that would be best to introduce yourself and then introduce ourselves"

"I don't mind that in fact I've been wanting to talk to you for a while, but for the introduction my name is the Mad Hatteris or should I say Mad that's my nickname you can call me whichever one you like"

Marionette:"well my name is puppet but a lot of people call me marionette and I will introduce you to the newer animatronics the first one up is toy Freddy"

Toy Freddy:"it's a pleasure to meet you Mad"

"The pleasure is all mine"

Marionette:"Toy chica"

Toy chica:"It is nice to meet you and it's about time that we finally got another girl inside this place"

"It's nice to meet you too toy chica and to be honest I would do the same"

She smiled and gave me a nod as marionette continued introducing me to the others

Marionette:"And in the third one on the main stage is toy Bonnie"

Toy Bonnie:"nice to meet you and before you get any ideas yes I am a guy"

"Nice to meet you too and by the way I'm not really one to ask about something as personal as that it's your choice to tell me where you are not and personally I thought you were a guy from the beginning"

Toy Bonnie:"really? most people think I'm a girl at first sight"

"I can see how they would think that but you would have to look past the details and listen to The Voice to see which one you are"

Toy Bonnie:"true"

Marionette:"and then we have toy foxy or as she is now called mangle"

He introduced mangle and she was hanging from the ceiling and she dropped to the floor to to greet me

'So i was right 'she' is a girl'

Mangle:"hello I think you already met me before"

Marionette:"wait, so you've met her before?"

"Mangle is right I actually have met her before which reminds me sorry for cutting to the chase but mangle would you like it if I could fix you?"

Mangle:"what?! you would really do that?"

"Of course I would think that anybody would be upset if they were in your situation which is why I want to help you"

Mangle:"that would be so great thank you so much!"

I chuckled and gave her a smile

"That's no problem"

Marionette:"alright continuing on this little boy here is Balloon boy"

"Hi it's nice to meet you balloon boy"

Balloon Boy:"Hello, It's nice to meet you too Miss but can I ask you a question?"

"You already did but go ahead"

Balloon Boy:"Why are you wearing a hat and that big and holding a cane?"