1

This shit is gonna be so cliché and cheesy.

  Axl rolled over on his side. He had just woken up and he was definitely not ready to go to his new school.

He dragged himself out of bed and got dressed in a white crop top with matching white shorts. He knew his outfit would possibly get him dresscoded but he didn't give a fuck.

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his messy hair. "God, I look like shit" he said while accidentally dribbling toothpaste all over the counter. He spit the toothpaste out a whiped his face to get any excess that was around his mouth.

He looked out the window and saw the bus was already at his house. "Shit, I'm almost late" he panicked.

All of a sudden this dumb bitch throws his bag out he window and jumps out in hopes he wouldn't miss the bus. Although he didn't miss the bus he was in a fuck ton of pain.

  As he entered the bus he noticed everyone was staring at him, probably because he just jumped out of the second story of his house and landed on his ass. Luckily he wasn't covered in dirt cause no one wants a brown stain on their white shorts, especially on their first day.

  Axl sat next a blonde boy simply because he didn't look like a loser. "My name is Steven" the blonde said to Axl. "I don't care" Axl responded.

He pulled out a razor and started to shave his legs on the bus. "Hey ginger, don't you think it's kinda gay for men to shave their legs" Steven asked. "Being sexy isn't gay Steven" Axl replied. "By the way, my name Axl, not ginger" he said in a snarky tone.

The bus finally stopped at the school and Axl shoved kids so he could get off quickly. "Axl, you can't just shove a 5 year old" Steven scolded. "It must be the senoritis" Axl said in his best valley girl accent.

Axl headed to the office of the high school to get his schedule. He sat there for what felt like forever waiting for someone to show up. Finally a curly headed boy showed up.

"Hey Poodle, do you know why no one is up here ya know, not doing their fucking job" Axl whined clearly upset.

  "Well princess, you're supposed to go to the counselor to get your schedule. Also fair warning, there's hardly anyone up here in the office" the boy responded.
"My name is Axl fucking Rose not princess" Axl huffed
" Well 'Axl fucking Rose' I wouldn't call you princess if you didn't act like one. And my name isn't poodle, it's Saul Hudson but everyone calls me Slash" Slash said.
" Well Slash, would you mind showing me where I need to go" Axl asked.
"Put my jacket on first so you don't get dresscoded, around here everyone will bully you of you get dresscoded on your first day" Slash told him.

Axl took the jacket and put it on. The jacket went to his knees making him look ten times smaller. Slash grabbed his hand showing him to the office.

"Do you think I'm a child? I don't need my hand held" Axl huffed.
"You act like one but I'm only holding you're hand so you don't get lost" Slash told him.

  Axl gripped Slash's hand tighter hoping it would cause him to let go but Slash was much bigger and stronger than him.

  When they got to the office Slash took the only seat so Axl took this as an opportunity to sit on his lap. "Hello, I'm Mrs. Williams, (Yes, Wendy Williams) how can I help you" the counselor said.
"I'm here for my schedule" Axl replied playing with the sleeves of Slash's jacket.

  Mrs. Williams handed Axl his schedule deciding to not question what the hell was going on. Axl looked at his schedule already deciding which teachers he was gonna give hell.
"Hey, we have most of our classes together" Slash told him.
"Mind your business Saul" Axl said
"Alright Rosie" Slash said.

Axl got up and stormed off to his 2nd hour because he already missed his first hour.
"William, you're late" the teacher said
"It's Axl" he grumbled.
  "That's not what the role sheet says so I'm not calling you that" the old man replied.

Axl decided it was best not to fight and sat in the back away from everyone else. He put his legs under the hoodie and decided to nap instead of listening to the boring lecture.