4

Yes Axl is gonna be more feminine in this story, just thought I should let y'all know in case you weren't catching on.

The boys were finally up in Slash's room and Axl set his stuff down.
"Where am I gonna sleep?" Axl asked.
"We're sharing a bed, it's big enough for the both of us" Slash responded.
  Axl looked at the bed realizing it wasn't as big as Slash thought it was. It could fit an adult and a small child. Axl didn't say anything because he didn't want to upset his new friend.
  Axl decided since he planned on staying inside he would change into his pajamas. Slash watched as Axl undressed but stopped him before he could take him underwear off.
"Relax dude, you've seen a dick before unless you were born a woman" Axl scoffed.
  "I wasn't born a woman and I just don't want you sitting around naked with the door open" Slash said.
  "Well I wasn't planning on just being naked but now that you mention it, it does sound nice" Axl said while taking his underwear off.
   He tossed the black thong at Slash before sitting down next to him. Slash quickly kicked the door closed before his parents walked in and got the wrong idea.
  "Why don't you get undressed" Axl asked in a seductive tone.
   Slash just shook his head and ignored the redhead. Axl didn't like that Slash was ignoring him so straddle him in hopes that he wouldn't ignore him.
  At that moment his mom walked in. She walked past them and place the two plates on the bed. She walked out and shut the door without saying a single word.
   Axl hopped off Slash's lap and started eating.
  "Thanks Axl, now my mom probably thinks I'm gay" Slash said in frustration.
   Axl put his fork down and went to hug the younger boy.
  "Even if she does at least she didn't seem upset about it" Axl said in hopes that would cheer him up.