5

Axl laid his head in Slash's lap. He was getting really tired and tried to stay awake.

"You know if you wanna sleep you can" Slash whispered to Axl.

"Who said I wanted to sleep" He muttered.

  Axl closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. Slash played with Axl's hair until he fell asleep too.

...

The next morning Axl woke up before Slash so Axl decided to get get dressed. He put on a simple black skirt and a baggy Sex pistols t-shirt.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" Axl giggled after he yells and woke up Slash.

"I'm up, I'm up" he mumbled.

Slash got up and put on some tight leather pants and simple white cut off shirt.

Axl wandered around until he found the kitchen. He found where the cereal was and poured a bowl for himself and Slash.

Slash's mom walked in and saw Axl making breakfast for the both of them.

"Is Saul not making breakfast for y'all, you are the guest after all, not him" she joked

Axl looked up and told her "he doesn't have to do anything for me, I'm hungry and I assumed he'd be hungry when he got down here. I'm independent and can do my own shit anyways."

She got herself a piece of toast and avoided eye contact with him. She thought their interaction was a little awkward.

Slash later walked down and saw Axl eat cereal with an extra bowl next to him.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast" slash told him.

"I didn't, I got two bowls for my fat ass" Axl joked "I'm kidding, I just knew you'd be hungry"

Slash smiled and sat next to Axl. He ate his cereal and when they were done he put both bowls in the sink to be washed later.