3

Not gonna lie, Slash looks dummy thicc.

It was finally the end of the school day and Axl didn't wanna go home but he was definitely ready to leave the school.
"Hey Axl, wanna come over and hang out? I know we just met but you're pretty cool." Slash said
"I mean, I guess" Axl responded.
Axl tried to act cool but he was really excited he didn't have to go home.
" Shouldn't we ask your mom first?" Slash asked.
"Slash, I'm sure she couldn't care less about where I was" Axl told him
  " Well do you wanna spend the night?" Slash asked hoping he would say yes.
Axl just nodded his head in response.
" Well let's stop by your house to get some clothes" Slash said knowing Axl would need clothes in the morning.
"You can walk to my house with me then" Axl said. Axl knew he could take the bus but he thought the bus was gross.
"Okay, I don't mind but my mom can pick us up from your house." Slash told him.
  Axl nodded and started walking with Slash following him.
When they arrived Axl walked in and gestured for Slash to come in. They walked up stairs into his bedroom. While Axl was digging for clothes, Slash sat on the bed and looked around. The bedroom wasn't like a normal boys bedroom. Yeah he had posters of women in bikinis but he had more posters of men. The room had a more feminine vibe to it. Axl had a makeup vanity, a surprisingly clean room, and pastel bedding. His room smelled like vanilla but it was definitely covering up the smell of pot.
  "Hey, stop looking at everything and let's go" Axl said hauling a bag full of clothes and a makeup case.
  "Why are you bringing so many clothes?" Slash asked .
   "In case I change my mind on what to wear" Axl responded.
  "Oh okay" Slash responded  "By the way, we should probably stay up here a little longer, I haven't texted my mom yet"
   Axl sat down next to Slash while Slash texted his mom to come get him. Axl leaned his head on his friends shoulder, being too lazy to support his own head.
As Axl was about to fall asleep he heard a honk from outside.
  "That's my mom" Slash stood up and shouted.
He looked down at Axl on the floor who had clearly been startled.
"Sorry" Slash said to him. Slash practically dragged Axl down the stairs to his mom's car.