Whipped (not in the kinky way)

Jacky: Do you need me to come over and talk with him, (Y/N)?

Me: No, I've got it under control. But Jeff, if you did tell him, just know I'm disappointed in you.

Stabby boi: i promise, (Y/N), I didnt tell him anything. i wouldnt do that to you

Best Bean: He's telling the truth. He really wouldn't do that to you.

Me: Alright. I believe you.

Me: I've gotta go deal with BEN. I'll talk to you guys later.

Stabby boi: bye (Y/N)

Best Bean: Byeeee :D

Jacky: Bye.

I jumped as BEN suddenly hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms loosely around my neck, and looking over my shoulder.

"BEN, don't grab me like that! You scared me!" I said, tears in my eyes.

"Aww! Man! We went a full day without you crying yesterday, and I messed it up!" He groaned.

"We did?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

He nodded.

"I didn't even realize. Wait, does that mean you're gonna be leaving soon?" I questioned.

"Yeah... but we have to play the game before I can leave." He explained, sounded sad.

"Oh." I mumbled, looking down.

"Are you sad?" BEN asked.

"A bit. I consider you one of my closest friends, and the other guys are my friends too." I admitted.

"Am I just your friend?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" BEN questioned, trying to lighten the mood.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

"Your hands are always so cold." He said.

"Well your hands are always weirdly warm." I said.

"It just gives me another reason to hold your hands." He cooed.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Awww!! You're blushing!" He said loudly.

"No I'm not!" I yelled.

"You totally are! Now I know for sure that you're in love with me!!" He teased.

"What?! I'm not in love with you!" I yelled again.

"Wow, they're meant to be." We heard another persons voice say.

BEN went full protective mode and pushed me into a corner, then stood in front of me.

"Who's there?" He asked loudly.

"We were just leaving!" The person yelled.

"Jeff?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jeff came out of the hallway closet, and waved at me.

"Wait, is this your way of coming out? Cause I totally support you." I said, pushing BEN away.

"What?! No! I just couldn't find a better hiding spot." Jeff said, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, how did you get here? I closed the portal." BEN interrupted.

"I walked here. (Y/N)'s house isn't far from the mansion. About a 20 minute walk." Jeff said.