The Thing

"You gotta be kidding me..." A person said while watching as Spinel gets carried by the diamonds, went inside the ship, then leave while singing. She had her head resting on her hand and sigh.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!" she grunted rubbing her temple but she cant because shes wearing a helmet.

"Guess our contract isnt effective anymore..."

She watch them happily singing around, she form her hand into a fist, glaring at the screen infront of her. She again sighs, heavy this time.

"What do i expect from a air mass walking punny little gem..." she growled.

Standing up, she faces many screen, the red glow from the screen gives off the shine of her armor. The screen display the past of the crystal gems, their fight, their moments, their loss...everything, she's been watching them.

She stare at the screen that shows a face, she glares at HIM. STEVEN UNIVERSE.

He keeps on singing as the other gems sing with him too, she got the urge to punch the screen but she didnt because its hologram.

She flip her finger and a screen glitch infront of her, she type something and then close it with her hand closing too.

"Ill just have to do the work by myself..."

"SETTING COURSE: EARTH"

She close all the screen when she push a button on the throne arm rest. Turning around she head out of the command room and walk through the halls with red lights, she faced a door and rest her palm on a panel with a mark of a hand, it glows red and the door slide open, as she enter the lights open one by one it shows the room is filled with robots and war machines.

She enters and the door closed, she lift her arm right infront of her chest and push a button, activating some of the robots

The one she activated automatically walk towards her and fall in line like a good soldiers.

"I want X-2453 and X-2447 to go to weapon room and activate the canons and ready the other bots to attack once we reach the earth" she said, looking at the one eyed robot, it nods and march away with the another one.

"Now i want you three to come with me" She said looking at the rest of the bots, they left the room and it closed.

She and the bots went back to the command room, she sat down to the throne room while the rest of the robots sits on the other chairs facing monitors and buttons.

"Permission to leave, captain" the bot said turning around from the chair.

"Permission granted" said the captain of the ship.

"Engaging thrusters. Setting into maximum speed" The bot said pushing buttons.

The thruster of the engine start to heat up, absorbing energy until its released.

"Ships thrusted engaged in 3,2,1" in a matter of seconds the ships flash away in a super sonic speed entering a worm hole and just using it as a shortcut.

The captain seems not to be affected by a strong radiation coming from the wormhole, she just sits there waiting.

The ships stops and in front of the wide clear window shows the planet Earth.

The captain stands up and walk towards the glass, she had her hands behind her back.

"Such a glorious planet isnt?" She ask literally to no one, so the bots answered.

"Yes it is captain" said the bot with deep robotic voice, more of a male voice.

"Captain, permission to land" the other bot asked.