encountering

Venator destroyed the core and as soon she did that it explode making her flew up in the air, her armor protects her from any kind of explosion, lasers or strong beams.

The explosion was so huge that she flew up in the space and her back hit her space ship, she move and look down to see a kingdom now in wreck and the pieces of if are floating in space along with the alien creature that lived there. Venator sigh looking at her hands, or what shes holding. A case that holds her many that should have an extra.

Venator spun around and face the ship, she knock on the metal multiple time and a claw suddenly appeared and grab her, gently pulling her in the ship, the claw put her down on the floor with two bots infront her. The claw dissapear and Venator starts to walk forward and went between the two bots and head where Peridot is.

Venator went infront of the room where Peridot is and the door opened automatically. Peridot heard the noise and turned around quickly in alert.
"Your alive!?" She was shock and surprised that Venator survive from that.

"Impressed?" Venator said giving the case to X-0034, it took it and leave to put it somewhere safe.

"Ill put the gem myself back in the cell, steer the ship next to our clientl location" she said taking Peridot cuffed hands, the bots nod and went to their duties. Venator leave the room and head to the cell room. The door opened and the three huge gems perks up from the noise, it shows Venator holding Peridot behind her hands, the gems were happy to see Peridot but was confused also.

They were all speechless and dont know what to say.

"Peridot!" Lapis was the first one to call out her name and stand up, happy to see her. "Oh my god your alright!" Lapis was extremely happy to see Peridot okay. "Yeah im fine" Peridot said smilling.

"Move it" Venator said and push Peridot, the three huge gems move aside and behavely sit in the presence  of their owner. Venator pushed a button that deactivate the field but as soon as she did that Jasper was quick to stand up and charge at Venator, Venator look at her ready to block the attack but one of the huge gem bit Jasper arm and wiggle her harshly like a dog with a ball in their mouths. The two other hugs gems pull Venator and Peridot towards them for protection, the corrupted gem thats bitting Jasper slams her back inside then turned around and ruff at the huge gem thats holding at Peridot and push her inside too, Peridot small figure stumble down but Lapis was quick to help.

"Hahaha" Venator laugh small, she was amused. "Arent they a very good companion?" Venator said looking down at a gasping Jasper thats holding her arm that got bitten.
Jasper glared at Venator and growled at her. Pearl rest her hand on Jasper shoulder, hopping she would calm down. And she did.

"Venator...where did get you them?" Pearl ask looking the three huge corrupted gem behind her. "Oh them?" Venator turn around looking at the three huge gems. Then turn back to Pearl. "They're from the great gem war...the one of the gems warriors who got corrupted because of the diamonds wrath" she pet the mane of one of them.

"They were scared...lost...confused, they're like children lost from their parents...they didnt know what to do" the corrupt gem where its gem place on its shoulder rub her head on Venator side, Venator pat it.

"I took them...not without a fight, i showed them who's the alpha here and talk to them, i gave them shelter, care, attention...all the things they needed when they're still healing and in the end, here are they, loyal to me."
She said chuckling.

"Thats enough story telling" Venator said pushing the button activating the force field. "Come on you three" Venator and the three corrupted gems left the cell, the door closed and head to the main control.

"Ahem" Venator turn around and look at the three, they sat down and look at her. "Good gems" she said nodding to them, the three wags their tails and stand up walking towards Venator, Venator accepts them and pat each other head.

Venator let out a laugh but quickly subside. "Okay get back to your rooms and dont go out unless i say so, okay? You want me to be proud of you right?" The three ruffed and wag its tail, jumping up and down.

"Hmm good, off you go then" the door slide open and X-0034 was stumbled down when the three gems rush out the room and went to theirs. X-0034 stands up.

"Captain, we have detected an unknown ship, 10,000 raidus away, it is visible armed and a threat to you, should i activate the cannons or not?"
Venator look at the monitors as it zoom in the ship, she recognize the ship design and smiled behind her mask.

"No, let the ship be close to us"

"Undetstood Captain"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧