how did you two meet?

Venator went to her sit, facing a screen that has a picture of on-hold. She press a button making the call un-hold.

It shows a different alien life form, Venator face behind her helm held a disgusted one, since the alien life form is all slimy and tentacle-ly.

"Lord McGusi..." she greeted.

"Venator" said Lord McGusi with a sluggish voice, like theres a saliva in your throat.

"Do you have the thing i wanted? The Peridot?" He ask, a bit of a demanding tone.

"Oh dont worry, i got it al'right" Venator said resting her back to the chair.

"Good, i would like to have it now, you can now land on my kingdom as soon as you arrived, and when i have the Peridot you'll have your bounty" Lord McGusi said as some of his slime slimming down his face.

"Thank you" then she presses a button to end the call.

She then turn to X-0034.

"You know what to do" she said to the bot you nod knowing what duty it needs to be done, Venator stand up from her sit and heading out the room then head to her own personal room.

She flop down her bed with a satisfying sigh.

Meanwhile.

"You sure know how to ride this thing huh?" Steven said to Spinel as she keep on switching and flipping keys and buttons.

"Heh, well yeah-kinda" she said blushing slighty from the compliment.

Steven smiled and turn around to face Ruby, she was there sitting in the corner with her knees close to her chest. "H-hey Ruby how are you holding up"

"Im keeping all my anger and tantrum so when i see that Venator i would melt her and after i melted her, i'll melt her melted body by melting it again" Ruby said kind of steaming.

"O-oh i see! Keep it up!" Steven said helding up a two thumbs up the go back to Spinel.

"Yeeish" Spinel commented. "Is she always like that?" Spinel ask.with abut worried expression.

"No" Steven said with a sigh. "She just misses Sapphire" he said resting his should on the seat.

"The one who's gem is place on the right hand, right?" Spinel said, figuring if she's right. "Yes"

"Anyway about Venator, how can we find her?" Steven ask.

"Oh dont worry, i got the coorditnates type in already" Spinel said with a golly tone. Steven sigh in relief but suddenly he question something.

"Hey, why do know Venator anyway? A very old friend?" Steven ask, Spinel gets nervous a little.

"No...she's not..." Spinel said looking down.

"Then how do you know her?"

"Well to be honest, i dont clearly and exactly know her, she's just a person who happens to help me kill you and the earth" Spinel chuckle after that.

"So, she's the one who gave you the rejuvenator? And that injector?"

"What? No! I got that from homeworld, Venator...uhm..she just...she just gave me a ride! Yeah...thats all"

Steven look skeptically at Spinel, who was trembling in her seat.

"Spinel, tell me the truth" Steven said crossing his arms.

"Uh...fine fine...i made a deal with Venator" Spinel said making Steven eyes widen but confuse.

"Deal? What kind of deal?"

"Y'know, poofing your friends and giving it to her then she will let me destroy your planet and you" Spinel said scratching the back of her head.
"Well thats all i got, Venator doesnt reallt talk to me when we first met"  Steven furrow his eyebrow.

"And where is that?"

"The garden"

"Oh" Steven look away. "Yeah..." Spinel  did so too.

◇◇◇◇◇¿◇◇◇¿◇¿¿◇◇¿◇◇◇◇◇

Hey ya'll hope u like this chap