A deal

Steven woke up, feeling the pain on his shoulder, he sat up but he winced putting his hand on top of it and massaging it gently, he removes his jacket and lick his fingers, slidding it under his t-shirt and placing the finger with saliva on his shoulder

He glowed and sigh in relief feeling the pain is gone now, he wore his jacket and look around his surrounding, he noticed his in a medium kind of room with a small bed hook on the wall which where he is sitting right now, theres red transparent glowing wall infront of him.

"Im in a cell" he murmured, he stands up and walk towards mear the force field and look around.

His eyes widen and soften seeing Spinel accross his sell and the other gems.

"Guys!" He yelled, catching everyone attention including Spinel-who shot her head up in shock.

"Steven!" They yelled with a smile.

"Your awake dude!" Amethyst said with a wide smile.

"Are you guys okay?" He ask, leaning a bit to the force field but not making any contact with it.

"Yeah were fine!" Peridot yelled.

"How about you Steven?" Pearl ask, worried if his injured or worse.

"Im fine! I already healed myself" he said then turn his gaze infront of Spinel, she was sitting in the corner like a gangster but sad. She's in the deep thought while having a staring contest at the floor.

"Sp-spinel?" Spinel slowly look up to him and sigh.

"Im sorry Steven" she said. "The plan was to get them out, i knew it was a trap in the first place but i got to carefree and it was stupid for us to take her down" she rub her hand over her face in anger. "We should have used our brain and not our muscle"

"Spinel" Steven said lowly.

"I could have shrunk and crash those robots while you and Ruby got them out of here"

"Spinel, dont blame yourself over this, i should be the one who's fault" he said looking down, Spinel turn her eyes on him and the others listen.

"I got angry and let my rage go, i didnt control myself because i want to take her down and know the truth, she knows to much about me and you guys" he clench his fist, feeling his eyes start to water but holds it back and wipe it off.

"But now i learned my lesson, lets all find a way to get out!" He said, smiling and looking determined.

"But thats what we've been doing the whole time!" Peridot yelled in frustration. "The metal is made out of somewhat very thick and hard kind of element, in my conclusion that this metal is a combination of different kind one, mush it together, and created this kind of thing" Peridot said while doing hand gestures.

"We tried our weapon but it didnt work, what should we do Steven?" Bismuth said, standing up and get close the force field.

Steven eyes widen and looks at the force field.

"Guys! How about we destroy this force field?" Steven said.

"But Steven, were gems, if we touch it we'll poof" Pearl said stating the fact.

"But im not a full gem!" He said, summoning his shield and smashing it towards the force field, errupting a power shock around his cell but Steven only got half affected by it.

He yelled in power and with one crack the force field shatter with Steven falling down the ground then his shield dissapearing.

"Steven you did it!" Everyone yelled except Spinel who's eyes widen in amusement and shock.