Her name is-

Steven and Ruby look up in the sky, speechless.

"N-no no no no no no no!" Steven said holding his head and clutching his hair.
Ruby look down, tears drip down to the sand, she stares at it, feeling rage and sadness consuming her.

"Sh-she kick our butt!" Steven said standing up still holding his hair, for him everything was so fast, a total stranger just beat his friends like an egg and took them to the outer space to who knows where!

"We-we need get them back!" Steven said.

"B-but how!?" Ruby exclaimed.

"I-i-i dont know..." Steven said looking down, he looks at Ruby who sitting.

"Wait...wait the diamonds! They might help us! Wait no! They CAN help us!" Steven said enthiuasticly, stars and hope in his eye.

"Come on Ruby!" Steven said helding out his hand, Ruby smiled and nod.

"Okay lets go" she said reach for his arms, Steven help her stand up and they both went inside the house then went upstairs to get to the warp pad.

"Okay, ready?" Steven ask Ruby looking ag her as they both stand on the warp pad.

"Im always ready" Ruby said with a smile.

Steven activated the warp pad, it glows then they dissapear.

....

The warp pad infront of Pinks ship glows, it sends down Steven and Ruby.

"Steven! Its been a long time!" Holy blue is the who greeted them first, she had her hands clap together and her lips is formed into a smile.

"Hello Holy, is the diamond working?" Steven ask while walking and Ruby behind him, Holy blue walk with them.

"Ah, the diamonds arent working since yesterday Steven, they did what you recommend called 'R and R' " Holy blue said, with a decent rolling R accent and a fancy hand gesture.

"Great, thats cool" he said, Ruby stayed silent, thinking.

They stop infront of White diamond ship, Holy blue open the doors for them, the door slide open and shows a white crystal halls.

"I believe this is where as far as i can go" Holy said, her hands clap together again.

"Why?" Steven ask.

"I have to go back to the Zoo to check on the human breeding and the choosing, forgive me if i have to say this Steven but i really dont trust those Earth dirts, i still have to adjust" she said with a smile.

"I-i see" Steven said looking away when he felt a pain from his back.

"Is there any problem, Steven?" Holy blue ask leaning to the side to see Steven face,
with a wondering and worried face.

"N-no, all is good, thank you for escorting me Holy" he said and smiled, entering White's ship with Ruby, the door slowly close.

"A pleasure, Steven" Holy blue said as tge doors were closing.

"..."Steven smiled and wave, he heard the door close with an echoing thud.

They enter the room where his fellow diamonds are.

The door was opened by an amethyst, it shows the diamonds were just laying on the ground, staring at nowhere.

"Uh guys?" Steven called out the diamonds, the diamonds turn to him and they quickly sat up, surprised and joy in their faces.

"STEVEN!" they exclaimed, White just glowed more brighter.

"H-hey guys" Steven said, walking slowly towards the diamonds.