H a u s o f H o i l b e i n

WELCOME TO ZE HOUSE

TO ZE HOUSE

OF

H O L I B I E N

J A

~~~~~

Speaking of that song, my friends A, C (the friends who I got into Six) and I had a discussion the other day how high the heels they were  talking about in the song ( from the lyrics "try these heels so high they're naughty but we cannot guarantee that you'll still walk at forty").

We came to the the conclusion that it's the equivalent to stilettos in their time period if it existed back then.

~~~~~

Quick how do I convince my mom to let me get heelys

~~~~~

Say happy birthday to laziestloserr you dummy

~~~~~

~~~~~

Turns out I may not be bisexual since I'm starting to think I'm not really attracted to men.

I don't think I ever really liked them, I don't know. It's weird.

All I know for sure is that I love women.

~~~~~

Oh yeah, I started watching The Umbrella Academy. I've only watched one episode and I love it already.

So far, my favorite character is Klaus. My least favorite character-not including the father-so far is Luther.

Speaking of Luther, I have a feeling they're implying something romantic between him and Allison. If so, then ewwww. They're brother and sister it's just gross. They may both be adopted (all of them are, the asshole dad adopted all seven of them) and not related by blood but it is still gross.

"Why do I think this?" You may be questioning yourself. Well,

•The music, the fucking music at one scene between them
•Luther has held Allison's hand
•In the one flashback when they were getting their umbrella academy tattoos as kids, I'm pretty sure that was him comforting her for whatever reason
•ALLISON HAS A FUCKING HEART NECKLACE FROM WHEN SHE WAS A KID THAT HAS "A + L" ON IT

So yeah, that's why I think it.

I really really really hope they don't make out or something.

~~~~~

Oh look, it's trash

Oh look, it's trash. At least, the show version is. I haven't read the book yet.

~~~~~

I'm so so so excited for my Washington, D.C. trip!! Sorry if I've been mentioning it a lot I'm just really excited.

It's gonna be so fun and exciting and aaaa!

Although, at one point we eat dinner on a boat for some reason. I really hope nobody drowns or falls off or we crash or anything. I'm kinda scared, I've never been on a boat before.

I'll be gone from the 11th to the 13th, although I may be on a bit on the 13th since that's the day I get back.

We are allowed to have our phones on the trip I just don't want to go on Wattpad while I'm there.

While I'm on the bus the way there, I'm gonna be listening to Welcome to Nightvale unless I sit by A. Either way it's gonna be fun.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Bye!!!!