O t h e r F r i e n d s

"Gee it's swell to finally beat her other friends."

~~~~~

So I have some tea that I want to let out since it's healthy to let out your feelings about drama you have a part in I guess? I'm not sure, I'm new to this.

So on Wednesday/the 16th, I wasn't at school since I needed to do some homework and get less stressed.

But...while I was away, a person who I was finally starting to trust and consider a friend stared a "rumor" about me. Let's call her V.

So, V found out I was a lesbian. I'm not sure from who, originally I heard it was from my friend who I'll be calling M. However, M told me this morning after I sent her this

 However, M told me this morning after I sent her this

that she didn't. So at this point I don't know who did it.

Anyways, whoever did tell V did it without my permission while I was at home. So for whatever fucked up reason V decide to tell the entire grade that I'm a lesbian as a rumor.

Of course, it's not a rumor. I'm a lesbian. You all know that by now. But, my classmates don't. They didn't believe V from what I know. They just thought she was lying I'm pretty sure. I'm not entirely sure. Maybe I just don't seem the type to be a lesbian in their eyes, idk.

So basically I got outed in a way while I wasn't even there.

Fun.

Thanks for making my trust issues skyrocket, V. Screw it, I'm saying your name. Fuck you Vivian. Just,,,,fuck you.

And whoever told her without my permission? Fuck you too. You have taken my trust in you and stomped it into the ground several times and damaging it.

Oh oh oh! I found out about the "rumor" through my one friend (who thinks I'm straight btw) who's one of the jokers of the group on Thursday right after lunch as we were heading to recess (because my school does that for all the grades). So yeah, fun.

Sorry I just needed to let that all out. It actually felt quite good to let that out.

~~~~~