D a n c e W i t h Y o u

I just wanna dAAAANCE WITH YOUUU

The more I think about it the song is actually quite a mood tbh

~~~~~

Oh yeah that picture of me in the chapter before this was just because I was going to a dance. As in, I was going to a dance yesterday so I decided to take a picture of myself.

I also had a hat on backwards but I just didn't take a picture myself with it on since I didn't have time.

~~~~~

Oh yeah!! Penelope and I made some vampire and human ocs ten other day so here's my two!!

This is Charlotte!! She's a vampire hunter/slayer. She's actually quite kindhearted and nice. Charlotte's only a vampire hunter/slayer because it's a family business.

Oh yeah, that frog on her head is her pet, Mortimer. He's babey.

Charlotte's also a lesbian and a trans girl. Her parents accept her luckily. However, they might not be...the happiest about her dating a vampire.

And this is Persephone! She's a vampire and a quite odd one, actually

She's basically metaphorically feral yet can be quite quiet and kind at times. Persephone's also a lesbian by the way.

She also! Has a pet raccoon that she found and tamed. They don't have a name yet, though. Perse has attempted to tame other animals in the woods but she didn't entirely tame them so she just chills with them in the woods sometimes which is also how!! She met Charlotte!!

Please ask me questions about them!!

~~~~~

I'm on the beginning of Chapter 12 of The Prom and it's a great book I really recommend it so far!

Mrs. Greene can go suck on an egg though I hate her so much. Lowkey she reminds me of someone in my life-

~~~~