How it all started

There's this boy I found on Instagram.  He's a famous YouTuber, and I thought I'd never be noticed by him.  Until one day, I messaged him and said that If He needed to ever talk about anything, I could be his comfort crowd.  Because he is also a songwriter, and named a song "comfort crowd."   To my surprise, he replied within a few hours.   He said, "Hi thanks love!  I really appreciate it!  Also, I love the reference to my song.  Nonetheless, I take your offer very seriously.  You'll probably hear from me often."  He says.  "You're welcome.  Glad you like the reference." I say.  "Yeah!  You know you're pretty cool.  And sweet.  I appreciate your general existence."  He replied.  I blush, and reply, "and I appreciate that you acknowledged me and have taken the time to interact with me." "Well you would be very difficult to not notice." He says.  I send a blush emoji. 
   The next day, he messages me again.  First this time.  He says "Hi beautiful! I'd love to get to know you.  🥰😘💛💖 What music do you like other than mine?"  He asks.  "Oh well I love rock, and a country."  What about you?"  I ask.  "SAME!" He replied instantly.  Then he asks some more questions and we got to know each other for a little bit.  It was super cool.   He gets all giddy and excited.  He texts back "so I've been thinking since last night, would you wanna go on a date? Or is it too soon?"  He asks.   I chuckle and blush and say, "Heck Yes! I'd LOVE to go on a date with you, and no it is not too soon!"  I assure him.  "Aww, yay! So cool! I can't wait! Where do you love to eat?"  Conan asks.  "One of my favorite places Ever is Red Robin."  I say.  "OMG I LOVE that place! And it's been so long since I've been there! Meet me there around 2:15 tomorrow. And then that way we can do other things afterwards!" He replies with lots of passion and excitement. "Sounds great, can't wait to see you, cutie!;)" I respond.