HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As the clock counted down from 10, Ashley pours champagne. "10..... 9......8.....7.....6....5.....4....3....2...1... HAPPY NEW YEARRR!!!!"  We shout, as we clink our glasses to cheers to the New Year. We are still at Ashley's in Texas.  Going into the new year, with our new family members!  Our babies, and Their Aunt Ashley.  Conan's best friend as I've said.  We all hug and kiss as the ball dropped.  The babies had already been asleep.  So we will just wish them a Happy New Year when we wake up in the morning. But for now, we slowly finish our glasses of Champagne. We start the new year also Watching The Golden Girls. Which makes me also feel like I'm celebrating the new year with Gaga. And I also have my Cardinal Throw Blanket that Conan got me for Christmas.  "I'm so happy to be going into the New Year with all of you guys!  What a blessing!  And The Babies.  They are just 2 months old!  Their first new Year's!  What a great way to go into the New Year.  With my precious babies.  And all my family and friends!"  I say.  "Right back at you!  I'm glad you said you want to make this a yearly tradition.  Because that will be so great!  I definitely wanna spend every Christmas with you guys!  And we can switch it up sometimes.  Like one year I can visit you guys at Your home in L.A.  I don't care either way though.  You're such a wonderful person, who I'm glad to call my friend.  And I love my Nephew and Niece!  I get to go into the New Years with You, My Best friend Ever Conan, and Your two children.  I have to agree, it is a blessing!  My greatest blessing.  And I would be absolutely heartbroken if we couldn't do this every year.  So let's hope we can always do this."  Ashley says.  "Aww, I'm so glad the feeling is mutual!  And yeah I would be heartbroken too, if one year we couldn't do this if something were to come up."  I say.  "Oh yeah, I'm very happy as well that the feeling is Mutual.  It's been really great getting to Know you on a more personal level with certain things.  And see how similar we are, and it's great spending time with you!  And I've had more fun in these past few weeks than the whole time I've lived here!  Well, basically the past 14 years.  Just like Conan, I didn't really explore Texas before.  It's very cool that you wanted To.  It encouraged and enabled us to do that.  And I agree that some things we should do every year.  Such as Visiting the Abilene Zoo, and the Alamo is important.  So we should absolutely do that every year.  But yeah, definitely also experience some things we didn't explore in the previous visit.  It will be such a fun experience for the kids.  Even into their teenage years.  I would definitely love to go to Grapevine Texas for Christmas time every year.  Especially when the babies are older, they'll be able to remember it.  And They put up amazing lights and they have freaking Santa workshops as souvenir shops/Holiday shopping.  As well as those really cool Gingerbread houses, which are not for buying stuff from, except cookies, and other treats.  But I love how they put actual furniture and all that in the gingerbread houses!  The whole place was just so cool and creative!"  Ashley says.  "I very much agree.  It was great getting to know you too!  On a more personal level, and getting to relate to you.  I'm also glad you enjoyed exploring Texas as much as I did!  And I can't wait to do it all again in 10 months!  Because I'm thinking it would be fun to celebrate their birthday here.  Or maybe we'll just have a celebration with everyone in L.A. so they can all give the babies their presents.  And have a birthday party.  People aren't gonna wanna travel to Texas.  But I definitely want you to be involved.  It might be fun to have two separate celebrations!  One with just us, and one with my parents, and my other close friends and family.  And then one with you, here in Texas!  I actually think that's a better idea.  Because I want to have a birthday celebration here in Texas, because this is going to be a huge part of our children's lives.  YOU are gonna be a huge part of their lives.  Anyways, sorry if I'm rambling.  But yeah, absolutely!  The Alamo is SO important to be remembered and honored.  And it's definitely something we need to teach our kids about.  At least when they're old enough to understand.  But until then we could visit but just tell them to be respectful.  And I know!  Grapevine really was incredible!  What a sight to see, and to experience!  That Train Ride with Santa was also really unique!"  We continue talking for a bit, before we go to sleep.  It's about 1:30 in the morning at this point.  "Alright, I'm ready for bed.  It was really great talking all about future trips up here and our gratefulness to have each other.  And Just everything.  I enjoyed it thoroughly." I say, excusing myself to the bedroom. Conan follows behind me after saying "Yeah, it's getting pretty late. I'm gonna head to bed. You probably should, too!" Conan says to Ashley. "Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired too. But I'd go to bed anyways now that you two are." Ashley says. She gives us a hug and we go to our room, and she goes to hers. Conan and I get into bed and cuddle close and tight. We laid there for about a half hour before finally falling asleep.