The next day.

The next morning, we woke up around 8:15. I would have slept longer, but Conan woke me up. In the sweetest way possible. He woke me up with a simple, gentle, very sweet kiss on the lips. Like the prince kissed Princess Aurora A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty, to wake her up from a true loves kiss. It was super slow, and adorable. His lips were SO soft against mine. So, being woken up with that soft sweet kiss, put a gentle smile on my face. I then see he is presenting me with Breakfast. He says, "hi love, good morning beautiful! I'm sorry for waking you up. I just didn't want to be awake without you. And I made you breakfast because I feel guilty for waking you up. And felt like making you breakfast would make up for waking you up." I get the biggest smile on my face now, and say, "ohh, sweetheart, Just seeing your FACE makes up for me being woken up early. Come here." I Say, and kiss him back. He then gets a big smile on his face.  I look at him so lovingly, and say, "how did I become so lucky as to be able to have you as my boyfriend?  I never DREAMED of this.  You get Billions of DM'S a day! And somehow you noticed mine.  All I know is I'm Very lucky to have you.  And thank you for the kind gesture.  I'm in LOVE!"   "I don't know.  I wonder the same thing.  It must be fate.  I believe in fate.  You are the most caring girl.  I know I've only known you for 2 days, but I can tell how caring and kind and loving you are.  The fact you said you'd be my "Comfort Crowd" if I ever needed someone to talk to, and all that.  I cried.  It was SO sweet!  And honestly I guess I just knew, I want to try this out.  This whole relationship thing.  And I know that if I ever do get upset, you're always one text away.  But considering how happy you have made me these past two days, I doubt I'll really need a "comfort crowd" often.  Sure there will be bad days or sad days, or in between days.  But with you around, those days will be very rare.  You see, I used to be a SAD BOI.  Let me tell you.  And I've been happier in the last couple years for sure.  But these two days spent with you have been the happiest days of my life so far!"  He says. 
      We lay there in the bed, and I am eating my breakfast.  By the way, he made pancakes, with hash browns and some chocolate milk.  All of my favorites! And I occasionally give him a few bites.  "You are an amazing cook my love!" I tell him. "Well thank you." He says. "You're welcome." I say. We then continue to cuddle. Not to fall asleep. And we didn't fall asleep. But we just enjoyed the snuggles.
"Alright, well..... I guess I have to go." Conan says, pouting. "Aww, I wish you didn't have to go." I say. "Neither do I." He says. He then says, "however, we can video call each other. So there's that." He points out. "Oh yeah! Here, let me give you my phone number!" I say. "My phone number is 1734-648-1459". He types it in his phone. "Alright sweet! Thanks. I love you!" He says, as he leaves. He gives me a quick hug and peck on the lips on the way out. A few minutes goes by and he texts me. "Hi. I miss you already!😕😢😭🥺". I text back. "Aww, sad UWU. I miss you too! My heart!" I reply. "We need to get together again soon!" He texts back. "Absolutely! Agreed!" I say. "I'm gonna sleep alone tonight. Noooo cuddles for me.🤧😞😔" Conan said. "ugh, I know, you're killing me here. I won't get any cuddles tonight either! Also, I'm not annoyed. That's not an Annoyed "ugh." That's just like, ugh, I know this sucks." I say. "Yeah, Thanks for an amazing day though and night yesterday. And it was a good morning. So thanks for all that." Conan says. "Oh my gosh, no problem! It was MY pleasure!" I say. "I love you." He texts. "I love you too." I say back. I just spent my day watching Conan on YouTube, on my Apple TV. Cause you know, I gotta support my boyfriends channel. I already did before hand. Obviously that's how I found out about him. Somehow 8:30 rolls around. I am getting tired and text Conan, "hey, I'm gonna go to bed. Wanna Video chat as we sleep? Like let's talk until we sleep. And I will most likely fall asleep first, but when I Do, don't hang up. That way we can still have each other's company without having our company physically." He replies instantly. "SURE! I'd love that!" Then seconds later I get the call. I answer immediately. Amazed at how fast I answer the phone, I chuckle as I say, "I have never answered my phone THAT fast, in my entire LIFE!"  "Aww, wow! I'm happy to be the one you answer to fastest."  We talk for a good 45 minutes before I fall asleep.  He doesn't hang up, as I requested him not to, so we didn't have to sleep alone."