Stuffed Bears = A Success

The bears worked REALLY well for both of us.  I didn't wake up to a phone call in the middle of the night, and neither did he.  I woke up at around 9:15.  Then he called me on FaceTime when he woke up.  I answer and He says, "Good Morning, I just woke up!" He says, with a big smile on his face.   I get a big smile on my face, just seeing him smile so big.   "What a beautiful thing, seeing you so happy all the time."  I say.  "Well you always are the reason for it!"  He says, feeling so bubbly.  "And you are the reason for MY smile.  I've always been a very happy person, my whole life.  But you make me happier.  Which I thought was impossible to be more happy than I was, until I met you.  But honestly it's even more nice to hear that I make you smile so bright, and big.  Considering the fact you told me the other day, you had a rough, sad childhood. Even through your teen years."  "Mhm, it's true.  But I won't have many more sad boi hours, with you.  But for the very few times it happens, you will be my comfort crowd."  "Yes I Sure will."  Then he says, "and my bear that represents you.  I will bring my bear over on those days.  Then I'll get double of you.  Nothing could be wrong with that."  He says.  "Awww, you're so sweet."  I say.  "It's true.  Some people you REALLY wouldn't want a duplicate of.  But I would LOVE a second you.  More to love, and more to receive love from!"  He says.  "Yeah I'm lucky I have a bonus you."  I say.