Chapter 2 - Sakura Amamiya first day

Sakura Amamiya POV:

"Haruhi!" I shouted as I ran out of my limousine "hello Amamiya-sama" Haruhi said with a small smile on her face "I thought I told you to call me Sakura" I told her with a laugh as I looked at what she was wearing, a boys uniform! I still couldn't believe that they thought she was a boy "ok, ok Sakura, I see that you refused to wear the uniform" she laughed at my rebellious choose of outfit, (A/N: the picture up top) "don't you think I look cute! My mother picked it out for me" I said with a big smile on my face "hahaha yes you look very cute" Haruhi said as she patted me on the head, you see me and Haruhi were about the same height. "What class are you in again?" I asked Haruhi as we entered the big pink school, I noticed a lot of people staring at me but I choose to ignore them "class 1A remember I told you this on the weekend" oh ya she did! "Well I guess your stuck with me" I laughed as did Haruhi as we entered the class room.
Haruhi and me parted ways, she went to her desk as I waited up front for the teacher.

I think I should explain now, well for the first week of school I was absent because I came down with a cold and my mother, father and even my brother refused to let me go to school, I wasn't even allowed to leave my room! Anyway back to the present, the bell had just gone as the teacher walked through the doors "ah Miss. Amamiya your here, are you feeling better?" He asked me with a small but fake smile as he looked at what I was wearing "oh yes much better, thank you" I smile a bright smile as I continue to say "could you please tell me where my set is?" I question with a tilt of my head "oh yes.....You will be sat in front of Mr. Fujioka" he said so I turned round to look at the class room as the teacher said in a louder voice "Mr. Fujioka could you please raise your hand" and I was happy when I saw who raised there hand 'yay!!! I get to set next to Haruhi!!!' I thought happy as I made my way over to my set "hello!" I said to Haruhi as I sat in front of her or should I say he....haha, I was facing her as to identical faces popped up next to her "another commoner" the one on her left said "is she your friend Haruhi?" The one on the right question, twins! They must be Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin from the host club, i.e. The ones that thought she was a he! "Yes she is, this is Sakura, Sakura this is...." She was cut off by the twins "I'm Hikaru" the one on her right said as he wrapped his arms around me "and I'm Kaoru" the one on the left said he copied his brother and wrapped his arms around my waist "and together we are Hitachiin brother" they said in unison.

"Please let go of me" I asked politely, you see I don't like being hugged "aww but we don't want to!" They said as they hugged me tighter. I heard screaming in my head 'mummy!!!, daddy!!!' 'No not this again' I thought as I closed my eyes "just let her go" Haruhi said as she hit them on the head which made them let go of me "aww was our little Haruhi jealous?" They question her as they started hugging her, she just sighed and shrugged them off. The day went on like this in till lunch, "come on Haruhi it's time to go to the club" I think Kaoru said as both him and his brother picked her up "but..." Haruhi was interrupted by Hikaru "hey Kaoru do you think the boss would like to meet Haruhi new friend?" He question his brother with an evil look in his eyes that his brother shared "most definitely" Kaoru answer as he let go of Haruhi just to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder "Haruhi!!!!!! Help me!!!!" I shouted as Kaoru ran off with me

~little time skip~

Kaoru and me where waiting for Haruhi and Hikaru as they walked to the club room that we where currently standing next to "can you let me down now?" I question trying to keep myself from crying as the shouting continue to scream in my head "nope~" he sang as Haruhi and Hikaru finally caught up to us "can't you put her down now she obviously doesn't like it" Haruhi sighed out "sure" Kaoru said as he dropped me on the floor and trust me it hurt "you ok?" Haruhi asked as she helped me up, I nodded my head which told her I was ok "come on you two" the twins said as they pushed both me and Haruhi in to the club room, there was a bright light and red rose petals "Welcome!" came multiple voices, there was a blonde hair guy with blue eyes in the middle that looked vaguely familiar but I didn't know where from, then the twins had some how gotten next to him, next to them was a small boy with honey blonde hair and big brown eyes, he was on the shoulder of a tall black haired boy, on the other side was a black haired boy that was wearing glasses.
Haruhi sighed as I looked around the room 'I thought this was a music room?' I thought to myself