Chapter 7 - Lets dance part 2

Sakura POV:

"My little lambs, who have gathered here tonight, Ouran Host Club bids you a fond welcome... to this dance party." Tamaki announced with a bow as he did this the lights that were in the form of chandeliers dramatically turned on, they illuminated the ballroom beautiful as the violins began to play a sweet melody as if the lights were their que. to me this all was quiet amazing! Immediately, everyone began to clap which included me, all of the girls were dressed in pretty dresses that made them look beautiful, their hair was done beautifully as well and in the end they all looked stunning as did I but I wouldn't say I looked stunning but my mother, father and brother all told me so. I was wearing a burgundy ball gowned, black lace pumps that had a peep toe, a vintage black and gold velvet clutch, a diamond line bracelet from Tiffany with matching Tiffany solitaire diamond earrings and a Tiffany flower necklace. My hair was curly in perfect big curly that ended just above my waist, for makeup I had a dramatic smoke eye that had glitter on top, and a burgundy red lipstick that match me dress (look at pic) , this was all done by a professional makeup artist and hair styles which was my mums idea.

The host club was all dressed in tuxedos, Tamaki's was in a white tuxedos with a light purple shirt underneath, Mori had a dark blue tuxedos with white shirt underneath, Honey also wore a white tuxedos like Tamaki's but he had a pink shirt underneath, Hikaru and Kaoru wore white dress shirts with matching vests on top and dark bottoms, Haruhi had a brown tuxedos with a white shirt, Kyouya had a long black tuxedo on with a white shirt underneath. They all look great!

"We invite you to enjoy yourselves to your heart's content, as you dance with the host club members." Kyouya announced. "In addition, the guest who is recognized as the best dancer, and is chosen as tonight's queen will receive a passioned kiss on the cheek from the king." Tamaki stood in his usual pose. "Good luck my darling." he winked. Then, all of the girls shrieked excitedly but I don't really get why.......Where was I during all of this? Standing in the crowd because I arriving late, From where I was standing I could see the twins scolding Haruhi for something, Maybe it was her blank facial expression "Sakura~"

Kyouya POV:

The twins where looking for Sakura "look! Pink hair" they said together that then both shouted at the same time "Sakura~" as she heard her name she spoon round and took mine and the other host breath away "my daughter is so beautiful!" Tamaki sung as Sakura made her way to all of us "thank you Tamaki, you look rather dashing in your tuxedo! The white brings out the colour of your eyes" Sakura said kindly to which Tamaki hugged her, she patted his head "you all look dashing" she said as she got out of Tamaki hug "why thank you" I said with a little bow "but I would say you look like a shining gem, very beautiful" she smiled at this and then turned to Haruhi "isn't this fun!" She was like an excited puppy and to be honest it was rather adorably cute "sure..." Was Haruhi reply but I could see a small smile form on her face as she watched Sakura look around happily 'note to self, Sakura is one of Haruhi weakness' I thought as we all made our way to the dance floor. Honey danced with Sakura first, then Mori which was rather fun because of the height difference, then it was one twin, the the other and now it was currently Tamaki turn. Haruhi stood by a column with a smile on her face as she watched Sakura, Kanako then walked up to Haruhi and asked for a dance as they walked up Tamaki snapped his fingers and then we all heard some one start to sing (start music) 'when did she get there?' I thought to myself but Sakura voice was very captivating, delicate yet powerful at the same time. It made you want to listen to it all day long but we all had a job to do so we all left our guess in Tamaki and Sakura care.........

~little time skip~

"You don't have to be so high handed." Haruhi said, as Mori set her down. "Never mind, get changed." Hikaru said, handing Haruhi a package. Honey then pushed Haruhi gently towards the dressing room. "Remember, Haruhi, your time limit is 20 minutes to the party climax." Kyouya said, reminding Haruhi of our 'Make Miss Kananko Happy' plan. "We already called Suzushima to the adjoining classroom.", "Gracefully ask him what his feeling are." Honey added as Haruhi stepped out of the dressing room in a pink dress. Kaoru and Hikaru began to apply makeup onto Haruhi's face. "Although, since this is his highness's strategy, there's something unsettling about it."

Tamaki then entered with Sakura, "Hey! What's the big idea, having everyone in here?" he asked in a booming voice. "Who's looking after our guests-" He paused and his eyes widened at the sight a a more feminine Haruhi. "What do you think sir?" the amber eyed twins asked simultaneously as Haruhi attempted to take some steps in some three inch heels. "Haru-chan, you look cute!" Honey cheered. "My face feels heavy, and its hard to walk in these shoes." Haruhi complained, Sakura laugh at this 'such a cute laugh' I thought to myself and then sighed 'what are you doing to me Sakura?' I question in my head as the twins cheered "Good luck in there~!" As Haruhi stumbled off "S-s-she's just too cute..." Tamaki stuttered as he look at Haruhi retreating figure "back to work" I said which made all the host scatter leaving me and Sakura alone "well I guess it's my turn for a dance" I said as I lifted my hand to her "but there's no music" Sakura said innocently and very cutely as a little blush crossed her cheeks "well, my little music box can just hum us something" I said said I began to lead us in a dance, Sakura soon start to hum a soft turn that I did not recognise, we danced like this for a while in till we had to go back "how have you found your first dance?" I question her as we broke apart and started walking back to the hall "I very much enjoyed it" she turned to me, a brilliant smile on her face "I'm glad you liked it" as I said this I held a door open that lead to a balcony, the spotlights then fell on to Kanako and her fiancee.

Sakura POV:

"And now, ladies and gentlemen," Tamaki's voice echoed. "this enjoyable evening of ours has at last come to its final song. The Host Club's last waltz falls upon this couple." Kanako looked at Suzushima. His eyes were closed; he was noticably nervous. The boy extended his hand to Kanako. "Princess Kasuga," he said. The words were nearly inaudible due to the distance. "May I have this dance?" he asked politely, Her eyes widened in surprize, but quickly, her face softened into a sweet smile. "Yes." she said, taking his hand. The beautiful cherry blossom petal fell at the exact moment he arose; and the music began. Everyone had smiled on their faces as they watched the couple dance gracefully to the music as this happen Kaoru and Hikaru were eating bananas which was a bit weird but who am I to say they can't eat a banana? Hikaru then pulled out a microphone and walked over to Tamaki. "May this awkward couple be blessed!" Tamaki said loudly. "Tonight's dance queen... " Hikaru began. Kaoru then popped out on the other side. "...is hereby declared to be Princess Kasugazaki Kanako." he finished "Now then, the blessed kiss from the king.." Hikaru continued "I'm on." Tamaki said striking a pose "has been switched to Fujioka Haruhi!" Kaoru finished.

Haruhi and Tamaki both seemed to be in shock as Kaoru finished his statement. The blonde then sent Hikaru a look, but Hikaru merely shrugged. "After all, Kyouya-sempai said that having an 'accident' happen right at the end would be more thrilling." the mischivious twins said non-chalantly. "I can't kiss a girl...." Haruhi grumbled to which Kyouya wrote down something on his clipboard. "We'll cut your debt by one-third." he said bluntly "Well, as long as its just a peck on the cheek..." Haruhi mumbled, taking her first step down. Honey then popped out in front of Tamaki. "Say, by any chance, could this be Haru-chan's first kiss?" he asked to which I giggled and nodded. "Yep."........"What?!" Tamaki exclaimed. "Hold that kiss!" The excitable king jumped and slipped on one of the banana peels, pushing Hauhi into Kanako.. making them kiss on the lips!! My poor Haruhi!!!!! Tamaki, Kanako, Haruhi and Suzushima looked shocked. The host club looked amused, and the girls just sqealed, I on the other hand was almost crying 'Haruhi first kiss was stolen by a girl!!!! Don't worry Haruhi it doesn't count as your real first kiss! We can pretend that it never happened' I said in my head as I walked over to Haruhi and pulled her away from Tamaki, I then hit Tamaki on the head and said "bad king! Very bad king!" This caused Tamaki to sulk but the rest of the host club found it very funny..... This was the most fun I have had in a while, I love the Ouran host club!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey my readers! soooo What do you think of this chapter???? Please tell me by commenting and please do vote for my story, pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry?? :):):) and if you really want to you could share it as well:):):)

Do you like the dress I picked for Sakura?

And did you like the song?