Chapter 9 - after school

Sakura POV:

~previously~

You don't have to rush things. She'll be found out soon enough anyway." Hikaru said "The day after tomorrow, we have physical exams." Kaoru continued "Physical... exams?" Haruhi eachoed. "Now that you mention it... its the day after tomorrow..." Kyoya said as we all looked at Haruhi, she thought for a second. "Then... it will get out, for sure.. that I'm a girl." she said as if she didn't care. Everyone was shocked by due to her non chalant manner.

~present (after club time) ~

My limousine was no where to be seen 'guess there busy today so I will just walk home' I thought as I started to walk home but I was stopped when someone grabbed my wrist "where are you going Sakura?" Kyoya asked me so I spoon round to face him "I was going to walk home" I said as I looked at his hand that was on my wrist, he looked at what I was looking at and removed his hand from my wrist "then let me walk with you" he said as he grabbed my bag and then my hand, we walked in silence for a while in till I couldn't take it anymore "thank you....for walking me home" I said shyly "it's no problem" Kyoya said coolly. As we walked I saw a cute ice cream shop, I think I was starting because Kyoya asked me "do you want some?" This question draw my attention away from the ice cream, I looked at him and then smile and nodded.

Kyoya nodded and lead me into the shop and up to the counter "hello! What would you like?" A lady at the counter asked just looking at Kyoya "I'd like one scoop of strawberry ice cream and one white chocolate in a cup please. What would you like Sakura?" Kyoya asked me as I looked at the "hmm...can I have one scoop of fudge and one cookie dough in a cone please...oh and a little plastic spoon please" I said sweetly to the lady behind the counter, she looked at me for a second and then to our hands "wow your girlfriend sure is cute young man" that lady said as she got our ice cream, what she said made me blush "I-I'm not-" I began to say but Kyoya cut me off by saying "thank you" this caused me to blush even more as I looked away I could of sworn I saw Kyoya smirk at me. "That will be 700 yen please" the lady said as she handed us our ice cream, Kyoya quickly payed her and then handed me my ice cream. As I grabbed it Kyoya grabbed my free hand and lead us back outside, as we walked I could hear people whisper things like "such a sparkly couple!" And "he's so hot! I wish he was my boyfriend! She's so lucky!!" And "she so cute! I wish I was her boyfriend"

When we got out side Kyoya asked me "shouldn't you call someone and tell them where you are?" This made me laugh "that is not necessarily" I said as we walked and eat our ice cream "why is that?" Kyoya asked me "well I have a tracing device in my phone" I said like it was nothing "well that is something" was his response. We walked for a little older in silence in till Kyoya broke it by laughing "what?" I question him as I tilted my head to the side "you have ice cream on your face" Kyoya chuckled some more "where!!!!" I exclaimed, what Kyoya did next shocked me. He leaned over and licked the side of my mouth and then my noise "there all gone" I blushed madly for the rest of the walk home, Kyoya never let go of my hand which I found sweet but it only add to my embarrassment "thank you for walking me home....and for the ice cream" I said as we reached the gate that lead to my house, I was still as red as a tomato. Kyoya looked stunned for a minute but composed himself "it was no problem at all" Kyoya said as he kissed my hand "well I will see you tomorrow then, good bye Sakura" Kyoya said as he turned and walked away but before he got to far I said "goodbye Kyoya" to which Kyoya just waved his hand coolly without looking at me....

~later on~

It was late at night so I was getting changed into my pyjamas when a piece of page fell out of my pocket 'what is this' I thought as I un-folded in to find a number with - Ootori, Kyoya After it 'when did he slip this into my pocket!!!!' I thought as my cheeks turned red...............should I text him? Will he be up at this time? Oh my what should I do! Text him...no...yes...No...YES! Ok I'm going to text him. Goodnight Kyoya - Sakura send.....don't send.....send. I sent it!!!!!! About 2 minutes later my phone beeped Goodnight Sakura - Kyoya he text! This is so exciting! I've never text anyone besides my family before What you doing? - Sakura I text in hope he was still awake Sleeping like you should be - Kyoya he texted me almost instantly Ah! Yes I was just about to but I found your number and I decided to text you... You know this is my first time texting anyone outside my family - Sakura I text him as I climb into bed with Marshmallow I am vey honoured to be your first in may things. Now go to sleep - Kyoya I bushed madly at this Goodnight - Kyoya I text him as I coved me and Marshmallow with my soft fluffy blankets Goodnight - Sakura Sakura I smile as I feel asleep, dreaming of what new adventures I would have with the host club.

Kyoya POV:

I was asleep when my phone when off, I groaned as I sat up and picked up my glasses and phone Goodnight Kyoya - Sakura I smirked as I pictured her blushing face as she wondered how I got that into her pocket Goodnight Sakura - Kyoya I text back and lied back down as I was about to put my phone back down it beeped What you doing? - Sakura even in her text she can be cute without even trying Sleeping like you should be - Kyoya I texted her almost instantly Ah! Yes I was just about to but I found your number and I decided to text you... You know this is my first time texting anyone outside my family - Sakura I signed at this 'she really is like a caged bird' I am vey honoured to be your first in may things. Now go to sleep - Kyoya I can just picture how madly she would bush at this last text Goodnight - Kyoya She text me, I chuckled at this Goodnight - Sakura I text her one lasted time before I put my phone down and took off my glasses, dreaming of one day setting Sakura free for her cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey my readers so this was a little date for Sakura and Kyoya....what did you think?!?!?!? It's short but I will update either today or tomorrow! Tell me what you think in the comments!!! And please vote!!!!! And share :):):):):)

Oh by the way the picture is Sakura house!