Wasn't Just A Kiss - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"mummy" a little boy named galaxy grinned as he ran out of his classroom towards her.

"why hello my little rebel .. how was school" She smiled brightly and picked her six year old son up letting him giggle. 

"it was fun, i played with violet" Galaxy smiled brightly. 

"wow that sounds awesome" she replied with a smile.

"and you wanna know something really awesome" Galaxy whisper.

"what" She asked with a grin as she bought her ear closer to her son.

"i kissed her" Galaxy smiled proudly and his mother grinned.

"oh keith is not gonna like this" Katie chuckled as she looked to her proud looking son before placing him back down.

"I'm not scared of uncle keith .. i love Violet and I'm gonna marry her" Galaxy siad with a smirk and held his mother hand as they walked.

Galaxy was tall with pale skin like his mother but his arms had a little bit of a tan. His hair was a short hazel mess and he had cute freckles on his cheek. He was smart, brave, caring and a little flirty. His eye were a beautiful ocean blue. He as Katie Holt son, the war ended eight years ago making her twenty eight. Most of the paladins went there own way and she only really talked with keith since their two year meet up.

Keith got married and had a daughter who was Galaxy age. She looked just like keith and it was scary how much she acted like keith. But violet was Galaxy best friend and she found them cute together. Keith lost his wife to a car accident and became a little overprotective by he couldn't help but find his and pidge child cute together. 

"pidge" Keith growled as he ran over to, violet in his arms as he ran.

"hey galaxy" Violet smiled sweetly.

"hey violet" Galaxy smiled shyly.

"i guess you heard" Katie grinned.

"oh yeah i heard .. your son kissed my daughter on the lips .. i got use to them kissing each other cheeks but now the lips .. he stole her first kiss" Keith was freaking out and placed Violet down who ran straight over to Galaxy and held his other hand. 

"oh come on its cute they have each other first kiss" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"yes it is and I'm scared their friendship is just gonna get cuter .. my heart cant take much more cuteness" Keith panicked and Katie laughed. 

"survived a glara war but dies from children cuteness .. how lame" Pidge grinned and keith smirked. 

"oh shut it" Keith pouted before grinning and ruffling pidge hair like they did as paladins. 

"mummy" Galaxy smiled and Katie looked down.

"why yes my little rebel" Pidge smiled.

"can i come round" Violet asked with a cute smile.

"no because they coming round to our house .. its my turn to make the cuppas" Keith smirked. Most days keith and pidge would visit each other after school, they always did the school run together since they lived on the same street and both were next door neighbours .. being an old paladin did help you to be your friend neighbour sometimes.