Black Lion Memory - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Katie" Shiro said surprised to see the short paladin standing a couple feet away in a long summer green dress and a black head band in her short hair. He blushed at how cute she looked.

"hey shiro, do I look wired in the dress" Pidge asked with worry as she looked down to her dress.

"know you look really pretty" Shiro smiled gently, a small blush dusted his cheeks. 

"thanks" pidge smiled brightly with a blush.

"Katie, how did you get here" Shiro asked with worry.

"the black lion helped me a little, its just like bonding with green but black bought me to the place where he was keeping you" Pidge replied with a small smile and held her hands behind her back.

"then why are you dressed like that" Shiro asked as looked her over once more blushing yet again.

"well I wanted to see you and then I wasn't sure if it was best to visit you as Katie or as pidge then I came as both" Pidge smiled and shiro chuckled.

"so the black lion mixed you together and dressed you like that" Shiro grinned and pidge nodded.

"I'm gonna get you back in a body soon shiro but I'm gonna need your help when I do" Pidge smiled gently and looked into shiro soft grey eyes.

"you are, how can I help when I'm kinda trapped here" Shiro asked with worry.

"I read the altean books about placing a soul in a body and well the soul needs to think about someone or something that truly important to them to bring them back otherwise they be lost forever" Pidge replied with worry.

"so you need me to think of someone really important to me that be worth living again just to see them" Shiro asked with a small smile.

"yes and I also wanted to check with you to make sure its ok to place you back in a body, it be your clones body but you will still be you" Pidge grinned. 

"you may but I thought you needed altean magic for this" Shiro asked.

"you do and that why allura gonna be doing most of the work .. I just looked it all up and left simple clues around her for the last month ... hopefully when we catch your clone she understand what to do" Pidge smirked.

"your a cheeky one" Shiro grinned and pidge giggled.

"well I cant stay for long, the black lion cant hold this form forever sadly .. I see you soon shiro just hold on a little longer" Pidge sweetly smiled.

"hey Katie" Shiro called.

"yes" Pidge asked.

"your not gonna remember anything right" Shiro asked.

"I'm not sure but since this is the black lion mind, I think so" Pidge replied.

"I love you Katie" Shiro smiled warmly and placed a sweet kiss on her soft lips before she faded away. 

Shiro felt heavy and strange.

He had a horrible taste in his mouth and his head was killing him.

He could hear voices around him and smell once again.

He slowly opened his eyes to see the team sitting or stranding around him like he just died.

"did I die" Shiro asked in a gently voice a little unsure.

"yes but we bought you back from hell" Pidge smirked as she stood by his feet making him grin.

"I really didnt think you would drag me out of hell Katie" Shiro smirked as he slowly sat up.

"well I did come to space to find my father and brother .. hell was easy" Pidge grinned and the two laughed.

"should we give you two a moment or what" coran asked sitting behind shiro head and the two blushed.

"its good to have you back" keith smiled kneeing beside shiro.

"its good to be back" Shiro smiled kindly.

"so how do you feel" Hunk asked with worry as he stood behind allura.

"hangover" Shiro replied and the others laughed.

"so having your soul enter a clone feelings like a hangover ... didnt expect that" Lance grinned as he stood behind keith. 

"well we be heading towards earth soon but it be a long journey please rest and take it easy" Allura smiled kindly why she knee beside shiro.

"I will, thanks for bringing me back" shiro smiled and stood up. 

The paladins decided who would go in what lion and started heading towards the lions they were flying in. 

As shiro started to walk towards the black lion Pidge ran over tapping his arm with a soft smile.

"everything ok, Katie" shiro asked with a worried smile.

"I got something important to tell you before I forget" Pidge grinned.

"go ahead" Shiro smiled kindly.

"Love you too" Pidge smiled warmly and pulled shiro down planting a kiss on his lips before running to the green lion leaving shiro star struck. 

MANY YEARS LATER...

"so the black lion let mum keep her memory" Galaxy smirked as he listened to his father tell his younger sister their love story. Galaxy looked just like pidge apart from having grey eyes, he was ten years old.

"yes and I found that out in the best way ever" Shiro grinned while his six year old daughter giggled on his lap.

"mum and daddy sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" sky singed with a huge smile making her brother and father laugh. Sky looked just like shiro apart from having hazel eyes and freckles over her cheeks. 

"well I would say we were sitting in a lion then a tree" Pidge smirked form the door way holding their six month baby son ken. 

"oh I think we did more then just sit in the lion" Shiro grinned.

"no, dont start flirting at least let me run to the lab and work on a project first" Galaxy yelled before running out the room to a shed that pidge turned into a mini lab for him since he really just like her.

"I'm gonna make sure big brother dont blow the shed up" Sky mumbled and jump off shiro lap running after her brother, she really was just like shiro.

"I think we scared our children away" Shiro smiled and stood up walking over to his wife and second son.

"I wonder why" Pidge grinned and ken giggled in her arms making them smile.