Attention - Lotor x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I'm dating princes lotor, we been dating for two years.

I love him, he the most important person to my heart and i would willingly die to protect him from any harm.

But

He only wants Attention ....

I knew true happiness wasn't real but he made it clear only a couple days after we started dating.

I didnt even expect him to answer my feelings, i was ready for him to rejected me that night under the stars, a late night walk since i knew he couldn't sleep at night and went on walks. 

But he told me he loved me too and kissed me. 

Then we started dating but it was one sided.

Like i said he only wanted

Attention ...

Every party he taken me too he introduce me as his lover the green paladin of voltron and then just talked about his he was dating a paladin. 

Every time to someone who doesn't live in the castle, he would talk about me being a paladin and how he was dating me. 

He loved the extra Attention he was given for dating a paladin of voltron. 

But as much as it annoyed me to be used to get him extra attention i stilled loved him and i was happy. 

Becuase i was allowed to finally call him mine.

I was allowed to love him freely

I was allowed to hug him

I was allowed to hold his hand

I was allowed to kiss him

We acted like lovers even if i was the only feeling love. 

But

Two years later and my happiness might be taken from me ...

He been looking at Allure more and talking with her more ...

I know i might sound jealous but wouldn't you if she touched your lover arm in a flirty way and did cute giggles to everything he says. 

It seemed he loves her attention and sadly I'm not the only one who noticed how those two suddenly got closer all of the voltron paladins have and most of the Atlas has too. 

I told the guys not to worry since we dont want to get in a fight with allura the now blue paladin and risk losing this war becuase we cant form voltron plus we dont want Lotor turning evil again. 

But i wont lie

It hurt seeing someone i once called a friend and my lover flirt so openly everyday and then i found out the news. 

"your pregant" was what the Atlas nurse told me in a cheerful tone while i sat in shock, a hand on my stomach where a living person was. 

At first i didnt tell anyone and i told the nurse to keep silent over the news.  She agreed since i told her we dont want enemies finding out. I know it was a horrible lie to tell but i had to keep her silent over the matter.