Meet you again

After a long flight Hyung came back again to Korea. He been longing to come back here after a long years. Miss his friends and his step mom. He's now outside the SM Entertainment building because this were his parents working and he remember that his childhood friends are there too.

Hyung became what he wants. He graduated at Philippines who wants to be a Doctor. And now coming back to were he is. He become tall and handsome and you can tell how he is.
He entered now at the building. There are many people looking at him because of his face that look-like a celebrity.

"Aigoo. I'm going to call mom tho". said Hyung

While looking at the lobby he saw familiar faces and guess what he recognize easily the look alike bear. haha

"Yah Kang Seulgi!!!" Hyung shouted at the top of his lungs and Seulgi look back. Seulgi's face become surprise.

"Yah Hyung!!! 😱" she said. She ran like a bear and hugged me.

"You never changed bear. hahaha" he said. Seulgi grab his neck while laughing.

"I missed you hyung! When did you come back?" she said. While walking all the way to her members.

"Well just now. That's why. O come on my neck it hurts ugh" he said.

"Sorry haha. Wait guys meet my cousin Kang Hyung-jul he just came back and Hyung you must know them already." she said. I smiled and i feel someone's looking at me and my eyes look at her.

" Ah. de Annyeonghaseyo." he said.

"Hi Hyung nice to meet you" they said.

"Hi Hyung. Long time no see. You must not recognize me? haha" the small girl said.

"Hi. Aigoo. Who told you i did not recognize you. I remember your cheeks Wannie hahaha." he said.

"You never change Hyungie" Wendy said.

Suddenly my phone rings. I look at the ID call. and it's mom.

"Excuse me I'm just going to answer this" he said.

"Hyung we're going somewhere. We'll be going now. Let's meet up later" Seulgi said.

"Okayy! Take care" he said and waving his hand. "Eomma! I'm at the lobby." and he end the call.

'This is gonna be a long day.' He thought. He never planned to me up with her mom. But his mom wants to.

He saw his mom and they hugged each other.

"Mom I'm going to somewhere after this." He said.

"That fast? You just got here. Meet your dad first" Mom said

"Mom. You know that i don't want to." he said. "And what do you want me to tell him. He just going to push me to do want he wants for me."

I felt pressured again because of my dad.

"Mom. Let's have dinner later. I'm going to meet someone." He said while looking at the phone.

"Is it SooHa again? He much more important to you than me." Mom said and she's sulking beside him.

"Aigoo Mom. Bye Let's catch later. Love you!" He said and run outside.
'Finally' He dialed SooHa

"Hello SooHa. Where are you??.. Okay wait for me" He enter at bus ..

-----

Hello this is my another story. I have a big imagination and this is the start. Hope u like it